Bagged Rocco Is Back!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Cool Hand Luke
In: Viper Green
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather interior, Sat Nav, Reversing Sensors, Climate Control, DSG Gearbox,
Foot Mats, Multi Function Steering Wheel, 18" Interlagos, Door Sills..

Re: Bagged Rocco Is Back!

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

Waoooow what a beautiful and very unique colour coordination black/Brown with black brown oak, never imagined how nice it would work out, love it mate and the wheels are dynamite along with your extra details you have added, nicest ROC I've seen without overdoing it, gorgeous car mate. so nice I've saved your pictures to my iPad, thanks for them..!!

I've just ordered a 2.0 TDi GT DSG in Viper Green, ordered the auto as I paralysed my arm (hence the name Cool Hand Luke lol) in a motorbike accident and I will get it on 20th of April, time is dragging in :0( cannot wait to get it. Still have the need for speed lol I will be sure to post my pictures, but cannot see it looking as good as your, great imagination to change the car and have it look the way it does, I wish you all the very best for your new car mate, it's an absolute beauty.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, that alone was worth joining "Scirocco Central.co.uk".

Best Regards,

Stevie from Airdrie, near Glasgow.
turboyuppie
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Reflex Silver
With a: Manual box

Post by turboyuppie »

Beautiful scirocco. Especially the updates you have done. I would like to have the car in real life to admire. :eyepop:
Where do you come in Belgium.
I am of Tilburg in the Netherlands.
Maybe we can arrange something. :clap:

regards,

Richard.
xypher
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Dark Oak
Options: Premium Pack (rns 310, Park Assist, Climatronic, Light/Sight module with moving mirrors, Multifunctional Leather Steering wheel
Duo Tone Leather (black/brown)
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

First off all thx for the "love", it's appreciated!

Cool Hand Luke: ya thx, i actually fell in love with the black oak brown color when i saw it, and at first i was going for the corsik/black interior cause i thought the nougat black in combo. with the black oak brown was not possible, as it said on the brochure (was only possible with the black magic color) but thank god my dealer made some calls and made it happen, and i'm very thankfull for that!
Untill today i've never saw the same seats in a rocco, and therefore def. not icw the BoB color. I love to be unique :nod: :clap:

About the wheels, i must say i REALLY liked my first ones, the lorinsers, but cause i got a accident i had to search different ones and ended up with my "to expensive so never ever gonna buy" dream wheels, so i thought before i had the car. But after some pictunes i was sold and just had to have them :D

It was and still is my goal to modify a car without it being overdone, like we say it "less is more", i got a side project "vw beetle '72" that i'm also restoring, gets fully respray and full nougat leather interior, it'll be my pearl if you know what i mean :)

I absolutly love the viper green color now, in the beginning i was'nt really a fan off it but now i must say it def. looks very good, specially when the sun is on it! So i wish u the best off luck and pleasure with your rocc! I will try to check the pics when there posted :) And not to worry, the rocco is beautifull on it's own, u'll be amazed what a "simple" wheel and some lowering will do :yes:

I'll be joining the Edition 38 meeting in Northampton this year "beginning off september" if you would like to see it irl, i see glasgow is a 5 hour drive so it's pretty far, but just so u know ;)

thx again! Best regards!

Turboyuppie: i would talk dutch but then the rest won't be able to follow :D
I'm from Brugge, West Vlaanderen, i will be joining M.I.V.W in Netherland this year, maybe we can meet up there ;)
turboyuppie

Post by turboyuppie »

I think I will go to MIVW. Let's hope that better weather than last year.
Have you been over there too, I was with the Golf 1 convertible.
Light blue with a white roof and ditto interior.

Maybe I have been against you in one of the meetings in Belgium.
The meetings in Belgium is much better than I particularly significant in the Netherlands.

I hope to meet you soon.

regards,

Richard.
xypher
Options: Premium Pack (rns 310, Park Assist, Climatronic, Light/Sight module with moving mirrors, Multifunctional Leather Steering wheel
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

Ya i was there last year, but cause off my accident the rocco wasen't with me unfortunatly :(
I can't remember your g1 though but would love to check it out this year!

And indeed, i'm doing the biggest meetings in belgium aswell, lay low, vw charly's, vag nation, stanced nation to name a couple ;)

So it would be strange if we never meet i guesse :D
turboyuppie

Post by turboyuppie »

Here's a picture of the Golf 1 cabriolet on MIVW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xypher
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

looking good bro!
Cool Hand Luke
Options: Leather interior, Sat Nav, Reversing Sensors, Climate Control, DSG Gearbox,

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

Xypher I have shown yor pictures to lots of my friends who also agree it is awesome :vibes: and thank you very much for your reply it is very much appreciated mate, how do you add as a friend..?. I would like to keep in touch and see more pictures of your very impressive Rocco. I will post pictures when I get mine but it won't be until the 20th of April unfortunately :mad: This website just makes me more impatient in waiting for my car lol

Chat soon,

Luke.
Tom84
In: Indium Grey
Options: R-line Exterior and Interior (Kyalami fabric)
RNS 310, climatronic, light & sight, tinted windows and a grin on my face!

Post by Tom84 »

Hi Xypher,

I'm currently waiting for my rocco being delivered any day now... Planning some mod´s too but nothing as huge as your mod´s.
I´ve read you are from the Brugges area. Me too... Any meetings planned in the West-flanders? I´d love to see it in real life because I feel like no picture ever shows how awesome a rocco is.

Greetzzz and big thumbs up for the Scirocco!

Tom
Indium Grey 2.0TDI 140Bhp R-line Scirocco
xypher
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

@ luke: your welcome ;) and i don't really know how to add a friend here sry :shrug: , maybe u can try and send me your facebook adres true pm, then i'll add you ;)

@tom: ow cool, didn't know there were other belgium peeps here, maybe we can arrange somthing ;) :D u may always send me your facebook adres true pm, then i'll add you

the meetings i'm doing this year are Lay Low in Zwevegem (22/04) Stanced Nation in Broechem (29/04),Vw Charly's in Waregem (10/06) Vag Nation in Lebbeke (24/06) and probably some others along the way ;) but i might joining them with my side project (the vw bug) instead of the rocco, not sure yet, @ lay low i'll be present with both cars normally and Stanced Nation will be with the rocco ;)
Cool Hand Luke

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

Hi Xypher,

I sent you a invite to be freinds, hopefully you get it ok.

Thanks for the reply, and sorry I don't do the Facebook thingy lol

My mrs does it, in fact she is never off it, hence the reason a bought an iPad lol :0)

Cant beleive how well you repaired you gorgeous rococo, did you do the work yourself??

If so I'm going to hire you as my rocc's guardian angel lol :0)

Cheers mate,

CH Luke
xypher
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

i don't really see your invite? or dunno where to find it :?

and the repairs i didn't do myself, i went to my dealer for that cause it was'nt my fold so insurance covered it all ;)

i just got 4 new lugs for my wheels, cause my security lug doesn't fit in my new rims, and i'll get my rns 310 updated soon, just a little update but hey, they can't all be big, right? :D
Cool Hand Luke

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

Hi mate,
I went to members, searched for your log on name then hit add to FAVS, maybe I get it and you might not see it..??

Try it see if it works with you..?

Been drooling over your photos again, don't know if it is doing me any good as I simply cannot wait to get my new Rocco, no patience in my nature I'm afraid :0( lol

I loved the wheels you had that got damaged, they were awesome, did your insurance cover them as here in UK you need to add them to insurance as modifications and pumps up the cost of your insurance :0(

Out of curiosity where did you purchase them..?

Stevie, I'll explain why the name cool hand Luke to you soon lol
Ericske
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Night Blue
Options: Black Leather VIENNA, RNS510 / Dynaudio / MDI for iPod / Bluetooth, Light Assist, XDS, 18" Interlagos, sunroof, CruiseControl, boardcomputer Premium, electronic airco, folding mirrors, no badges and a bunch of other stuff i can't (yet) translate.. ;)

Post by Ericske »

Hi, Xypher,

Another Belgian member here. Hope to receive my Roc in April, not planning on changing much (getting to old for that sh%t :D ). Planning to go to a few meetings though, looking forward on seeing yours on VAG Nation (other meetings always seem to be on my workweekends :mad: ). A mate from work recommended MIVW, no date is set yet apparently but it's defenitly on my to-go list (hoping for the first week in august..MIVW guys? Anyone? 8) ).
So, if you see a guy in front of your car worshipping, THAT could be me... :D

Seriously, congratz on the car, keep up the good work and i look forward on seeing it in real life in the near future (pics never seem to do Rocs justice imo so..)
Ordered: 14/01/12 - Build: 16/02/12 - Arrival in Brussels: 16/03/12 - First time drive: 30/04/12

Ericske's Rocco
keeton
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184

Post by keeton »

hi mate were did you get the glass bung for the de wiper mod cant find one anywere thanks mark
Tom84

Post by Tom84 »

@Xypher

Can´t send PM yet. I´ll need to become a little more active on this forum. Will be no problem however.
I´ll try to go to one of the meetings you noted. I usually don´t go to any meetings (I work in the weekends) but seeing your roc is definitively a good reason to check one out :)
xypher
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

@luke: i did it in another way, just click my name and then u can click add as friend ;)

and getting inspired bye other rocco's isn't bad at all :p i know the feeling about waiting, specially when i got the accident :(
i also loved my first wheels, but i didn't insurance them, just cause they don't make them new, those wheels we're build for Mercedes like 15 years ago :rolleyes: :p
and i got them second handed from a dutch guy, was a very unique set, u don't find them that easy, and specially not in those specs i had (19" 9 wide all around)

i hope to inspire u and lots off other people even more in the future, looking forward to it :D

@ericske
Great! Belgium represent! 8) good luck on the waiting part, it'll be worth it when u go for a cruise for the first time though, believe me :D
and not everyone has to change stuff,else it would get boring, i'm already happy u decided to take the rocco :D

great, be sure to say hi when u see me with a big smile standing next to my car :p and i'm sure to say hi when i see someone worshipping it :nod: always nice to meet new people!

and mivw is a def. GO! One off the best meetings i know off! u won't regret it!

thx again! :)

@keeton: i got it from a store in belgium, but maybe this will help for the UK ;)
http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufact ... l=Scirocco

your welcome!

@tom: Hang in there, u'll get there soon enough :p
and def. try to join one off the meetings, u won't regret it!
i also have to work in the weekends, only saturdaymorning though, what is it with people working sunday, they should cancel that! :p
Last edited by xypher on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xypher
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

and forgot to mention, i'm having a professional photoshoot as soon as the sun is out again, so for the people who can't get enough off the pics... hang in there :lol:
Tom84

Post by Tom84 »

Pro photoshoot? Niceee!
I´m an enthusiast photographer myself, so def. getting some pics of my roc too (when it arrives and had some minor mods). If your photographer or you know any great locations (Ostend - Brugges area) for taking a shoot, feel free to share ;)

I have some places in mind, but still, getting that perfect location for your perfect car... Good luck!

I´ll be watching this thread :clap:

Now we´re just waiting for mister sunshine :rolleyes:
xypher
Tinted windows
Dynaudio
Xenon

Post by xypher »

i'll make sure to post the location here when the time is there ;)
i got some nice pics off my prev. car at the "docks" in blankenberghe, and some nice ones from the castle off aartrijke

still thinking about remapping my rocco and mounting another exhaust, but if i would change my exhaust it would have to be with something that would get me true my yearly car inspection by state in about 3 years so, will see what to do