ABT Tuning 1.4

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
salveo-1

Re: ABT Tuning 1.4

Post by salveo-1 »

wigit wrote:so you are ignoring what the revo website says, a revo representative says and putting your faith in an advert in autotrader which uses their name, another company called ecu tuning, and some information about power outputs for various cars and concluded from that its a revo map on the merc, you are still backing the wrong horse as you are assuming the advert is correct

i'm sure revo will be interested in knowing who it is :eyepop:

is that your website ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

i would suggest you take a look at the following:

revo website (this gives product details and i am sure they are not conspiring against you)

http://www.revotechnik.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and dealer locator (so you can check if the company you blocked out in the advert is a revo dealer)

http://www.revotechnik.com/locateDealer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or you could give them a call :yes:

simples ;)
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
salveo-1

Post by salveo-1 »

salveo-1 wrote:
wigit wrote:so you are ignoring what the revo website says, a revo representative says and putting your faith in an advert in autotrader which uses their name, another company called ecu tuning, and some information about power outputs for various cars and concluded from that its a revo map on the merc, you are still backing the wrong horse as you are assuming the advert is correct

then u can easily locate him from <LOCATE A DEALER>
wigit

Post by wigit »

salveo-1 wrote:
salveo-1 wrote:

then u can easily locate him from <LOCATE A DEALER>
fatal flaw in your statement is you blocked out the dealer bit on the advert and can't see the image on your reply, suggest you take a look as you ain't got a scooby doo ;)
salveo-1

Post by salveo-1 »

[quote="wigit"][quote="salveo-1"][quote="salveo-1"][quote="wigit"]so you are ignoring what the revo website says, a revo representative says and putting your faith in an advert in autotrader which uses their name, another company called ecu tuning, and some information about power outputs for various cars and concluded from that its a revo map on the merc, you are still backing the wrong horse as you are assuming the advert is correct

after all i join to the forum because i need help.... of curse i don't know everything i only ask your opinion but i am not crazy... i know what i pay AND TO WHO i pay
have a look and compare the 2 attachments..... i think he is approve dealer by u
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

Salveo

Wigit is not saying that the dealer is not an approved dealer by Revo as you have shown that they are, he is saying that they sell tuning maps from various tuning companies.

Revo only offer ECU maps for VAG cars & Porsche therefore the remaps for other manufacturers that this dealer offers are NOT a Revo map but another tuning company.

I hope this clears it up.

S
Rising_SiD
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Metallic Paint, De-badged & No DRL's

Post by Rising_SiD »

I may be jumping in here, but surely it is possible that ADS Cyprus supply other products as well as Revo?
Rising_SiD
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Metallic Paint, De-badged & No DRL's

Post by Rising_SiD »

Beaten to it, well said Trix!
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

*bows*
wigit

Post by wigit »

hallelujah :cry:

he just needs to grasp that the map on is merc is not revo ;)
salveo-1

Post by salveo-1 »

wigit wrote:hallelujah :cry:

i hope so its not Revo..... :eyepop:
because i am not happy...
SO when -if- i buy after all the scirroco i want something Good NOT LIKE THIS ONE
trix
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

Salveo

from the look of it ADS Cyprus can put a Revo map on your Roc when you get it & based on feedback from other people on the forum who have had Revo maps they are Very happy with the end result.

S
wigit

Post by wigit »

salveo-1 wrote:
wigit wrote:hallelujah :cry:

i hope so its not Revo..... :eyepop:
because i am not happy...
SO when -if- i buy after all the scirroco i want something Good NOT LIKE THIS ONE
there has been really good feedback on both the 1.4 and 2.0 petrol, they are very smooth through the entire rev range, i don't think they have mapped a dsg 1.4, the 2.0 map works on the 6 speed dsg as there development car had it