Black Rocco Projektz in Progrezz..

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
shzrn
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box

Re: Black Rocco Projektz in Progrezz..

Post by shzrn »

Awesome looking car. Loving the overall look. Mind sharing where you purchased the rear lights from?
terryhong92
In: Indium Grey
Options: HID/Led Headlight
Oettinger Body Kit
K&N Air Filter
Supersprint "cat-back" Exhaust System
AP Racing CP5200 Brake Cliper
18" Wheel

Post by terryhong92 »

You can get da light frm Dectane
http://dectane-gmbh.shopgate.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tymondo
I drive a: Scirocco R
With a: Manual box
Options: R - APR Stage 2+, Milltek cat back no resonated, Peron Intercooler, Forge hoses, Anti-Lift Kit, RS4 FPRV, VWR Induction, VWR Springs, GFB DV+, NGK Iridium plugs. Cup Spoiler and Maxton Splitter, Side skirts and diffuser.
GT TDI - Now sold

Post by Tymondo »

What are they like in daylight? Are they as visable? i always think LED are pretty poor in daylight in terms of light output
Scirocco R Build thread -> http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=23485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ghashem9
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI

Post by ghashem9 »

Woah man, just went through all the details on your car.. Gotta admit it's one of the best Roccos i've seen.

If you don't mind me asking, from where did you get your front bumper?
Dutch Delight
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140

Post by Dutch Delight »

Tymondo wrote:What are they like in daylight? Are they as visable? i always think LED are pretty poor in daylight in terms of light output
In Daylight they are sure visible, but somewhat less than the current LED-units you see mostly on new cars today.
ghashem9 wrote:Woah man, just went through all the details on your car.. Gotta admit it's one of the best Roccos i've seen.

If you don't mind me asking, from where did you get your front bumper?
Thanks :) the front is just the OEM bumper but modified grille and painted also the right en left inserts (where your drl/sign and foglight is mounted)
MASPOR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Candy White

Post by MASPOR »

MASPOR wrote:Hi there! Great mods dude! Totally awesome car!

Could you please tell me a few things about the diffuser? Is it mounted on the standard TSI bumper? Does it come with 2 holes for the exhaust tips (left & right)? Where did you buy it from and how much did it cost?

Thanx for your time dude.

MASPOR
Greece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

MASPOR wrote:
MASPOR wrote:Hi there! Great mods dude! Totally awesome car!

Could you please tell me a few things about the diffuser? Is it mounted on the standard TSI bumper? Does it come with 2 holes for the exhaust tips (left & right)? Where did you buy it from and how much did it cost?

Thanx for your time dude.

MASPOR
Greece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sorry that i've not been answered before ;)

The diffuser is coming from Rieger, and it's with 2 inserts for left/right. This is mounted on the original (non-r or r-line bumper) It's from a local dealer here about cost really depend on price local for painting/mounting and modification of your original rearbumper, and fitment of the rear-exhaust system.
MASPOR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125

Post by MASPOR »

So roughly the cost would be...?

Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

Some updates from this side as we reach winter-times :no: so we can continue with some winter-mods :D

Already got some idea's to install gauges in the car, it's not that important because you can read almost all from the MFA, but i really like it as an addition to the interior. Goal was to find black gauges whith some red detail in it. So after a lot of searching and informing, i've planned to install four Defi Racer Line 60 mm gauges, in which 2 are temperature-gauges for oil- and watertemperature, 1 Boost gauge and 1 Voltage gauge.

The lineup for the Defi racer gauges in which you can also choose for LED-color, i've use the white-lighting units because the main-gauges in the cluster are also white.

For mounting i've already got my focus on OSIR Design, see here example of 2 gauges installed in the centre console :

For here i've get a not-cf version and we painted it also as High Gloss Black as interior-trims :

In the meantime the first 2 gauges arrived :

Install the gauges in the panel :

Quick testinstall in the center-console :

For the other 2 gauges i replaced the left-and right ventilation-units for these ones :

Test build in :

So upcoming first job will be to install and connect the gauges with power and lightning to fusebox on the driver-side, and get the sensor-cables to the engine-compartment. I think this will be done within some weeks.

See here a nice vid for these guages @ the startup :)

[youtube][/youtube]
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Your attention too detail is incredible - really great car love reading your posts!
Phil
Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

philjay92 wrote:Your attention too detail is incredible - really great car love reading your posts!
Thanks !
Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

After a lot of research last year i've decided to go for a R-bumper conversion, and started couple of months ago with collecting (read -> saving money for the parts :D ) the needed parts together. My local Dealer here is very willing to help me out with discounts on the parts and later on mounting of the bumper.

For now all the Grille-parts are in, DRL-units which are customized, licenseplate-holder and towhook-cover. I'm waiting on the radiator-grille on top between the headlightunits.

After this we need some parts for underneath the car, and finally the bumper itself. My global plan is to mount it around April this year. So this will be continued :)

Last but nog least finally got the CF coolant cover, in which will be a nice addition to the engine-bay besides the other customized parts ! Happy with it

ruan9n
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: DSG, Pano roof, PDC

Post by ruan9n »

I have been watching your build for quite some time, very very unique and awesome so far! Keep up the good work bud!
Candy white Scirocco 2.0TSI DSG
Revo stage 2, Revo 76mm dp, Revo throttle pipe, APR 1&2 Carbonio intake, Neuspeed hiflow discharge pipe, H&R springs, 19" RS3 wheels, R8 coils, NGK Iridiums, BSH dogbone insert.

RoccoGTS
I drive a: GTS TDI

Post by RoccoGTS »

Looks stunning! Very nice job! :D
Tijn sr.
In: Rising Blue
Options: Dynaudio RCD510, Mirror pakket, parkpilot, 19" Talladega, JDengeneering stage2 370bhp 465nm, Sachs SRE.

Post by Tijn sr. »

Possibly the best looking black Rocco in Holland :yes:
Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

ruan9n wrote:I have been watching your build for quite some time, very very unique and awesome so far! Keep up the good work bud!
Thanks Ruan :yes:
RoccoGTS wrote:Looks stunning! Very nice job! :D
Thanks RoccoGTS :yes:
Tijn sr. wrote:Possibly the best looking black Rocco in Holland :yes:
hey Tijn thanks ! (bedankt!) :D
Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

Yess finally i've picked up form DHL the final 2 Defi gauges (second temp and turbo) 8) So the plan is one of this upcoming weeks to lay down the cabling all to left fuse-box, which i can do myself (all the manuals for the remove/install parts of dash are collected). After that one of the VW mechanics here locally at the dealer will help me out on a saturday @ the Dealer garage to get everything connected with power, and we remove the Battery for getting the sensor-cables through the panel between engine/interior. So when all the cabling is basic done, after that i have a appointment with Celtemp here in Holland, which are oa. specialized in the correct adapters for these gauges.

Nice thing to mention here is to say that local VW dealer here is willing to help alot with parts, good discounts on parts and some good mechanics who want to help me out and understand my further ideas :clap:
Mishaw
In: Dark Oak
Options: Aluminium pedals, Osram Nightbreaker Plus, 19" Lugano with Nokian zLine, Stage1 215BHP/290NM, black interior, VAG-COM mods, R-line front bumper, R-line rear lights, RCD510, Automatic climatronic, KW suspension -20mm, TTS intercooler.
Looking forward: KW Street Comfort coilover.

Post by Mishaw »

which DRL LED you used? :O
VW Scirocco CZ/SK founder....Join us on Facebook.
ek9

Post by ek9 »

May I enquire where u purchased those brilliant looking coolant cover in cf :)
Dutch Delight

Post by Dutch Delight »

Mishaw wrote:which DRL LED you used? :O
They are OEM R DRL units but customized