My not so new scirocco

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
drawface
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: everything that the dealer in Bangkok have which is missing the coming home light and the 3g bluetooth which does not work in a developing country like Thailand very well and the sat nav also.

My not so new scirocco

Post by drawface »

I've been owning this car for over a year now never had a chance to put up a decent picture of my very minimal modification that I made to this car. I painted the rims black because I scratched them on the side of the footpath pretty badly (a few times). The side mirror is painted black from my insurance (a motorbike hit and run) the logo I spray paint it black my self. The roof and tail light is wrapped in black. The little red line details are all done by stickers. Oh and ofcourse Eisenmann exhaust isnt stock, I would not recommend anyone to get an Eisenmann exhaust as it does nothing to the performance and does not sound so different.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this subtle mod that I did to my car :)

Have a nice day people
:D

IMG_9937s.jpg

IMG_9918.JPG

IMG_2394.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimmys
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
With a: DSG box

Re: My not so new scirocco

Post by jimmys »

That looks stunning. Are they Alloygaters on the wheels? I've been thinking of getting some of them. It certainly looks good with black and red on the white.

James
lloyd daniel
With a: Manual box
Options: pano roof , dynoaudio , leather seats

Post by lloyd daniel »

how did you get the tail lights black? the roof is really well done looks painted
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

lloyd daniel wrote:how did you get the tail lights black?
drawface wrote:The roof and tail light is wrapped in black.
NB this will not be legal in the UK
lloyd daniel
With a: Manual box
Options: pano roof , dynoaudio , leather seats

Post by lloyd daniel »

o GEEE thanks for letting me know :)