my white one with xenons here today

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
ryancooke
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

my white one with xenons here today

Post by ryancooke »

my car arrived today :D well happy, 2 months earlier, one of the first ones with xenons i think :D heres a pic, need to sort insurance out before i can actully drive it (without trade plates ;) )

heres the one rushed pic i took today with the lights on
(not very good pic, my phone is poo on my camera)

MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
martdy
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Dynaudio with DAB,PanoRoof,Parking Sensors,Tyre Indicator,Non Smoking Smokers Pack,Cruise control,Folding Mirrors, Prem Mats/Sills,Gt Badge/Metal Pedals,Fiscon Bluetooth.

Re: my white one with xenons here today

Post by martdy »

Congrats mate. I bet it's torture knowing it's there and you can't drive her yet :nod:
Are you getting the DRL's switched off?
Rising Blue,DSG,Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Pano roof,Folding mirrors,Dynaudio/DAB,Park Sensors,Cruise, Flat tyre indicator,Prem Mats+Sills,Metal Pedals,Gt Badge,Fiscon,Covered cup holder/rear cup holders.Now gone Piano Black with new Climate Control
rehmondo
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

Congrats Ryan, you must be the first one with Xenons in the UK, will be nice to see it when you have the VW Carbon Fibre badges on it, planning to do that any time soon?

Could you also find out if the Xenons can be ordered now through their part no's, I'll have to find someone to fit them as I know VW won't do it, that's what Matt told me over @ Crewe VW.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

so ryan you going to hang on or get it on the road asap?
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
jntaras
In: Viper Green
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

I wait mine with xenons too!!!Congrats mate!!! they are beautiful!!!
drnick
Options: leather, Nav, Park sensors

Post by drnick »

I'm going to find you. Then I'm going to steal your xenons. Well done for waiting, bet you're well chuffed mate....... By the way, it looks awesome!
DavidH
Options: Vienna Leather, Xenons, Dynaudio, Factory Bluetooth and Mats

Post by DavidH »

Cool. Did you figure out what the DRLs consist of with the xenons? Is it the outer Xenon dipped beam? I have mine arriving soon and need to figure out whether to have them switched off, i guess i should just wait until i see them.
wigit

Post by wigit »

DavidH can't wait for you to get that motor as you ordered around same time as me, it will be woth the wait
DavidH
Options: Vienna Leather, Xenons, Dynaudio, Factory Bluetooth and Mats

Post by DavidH »

Cheers Andy! Picking it up next week. They've thrown in free factory bluetooth and free supaguard because of the wait, add to that the VAT cut and i've saved a bit with the delay. Would rather have had the car earlier but still, the wait's over now!
albertz33
In: Viper Green
Options: dab radio, dynaudio speakers

Post by albertz33 »

Thats one sweet motor, xenons look awsome, wonder if you can get them retrofitted? :D
ryancooke
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

Post by ryancooke »

the car will be on the road in the morning :D :lol:

i managed to sort the insurance out, wont be doing much mods to it yet, i want to drive it standard for a little bit, i will post some better pics tomorrow, :D

not sure about the drl's i didnt look propperly to be fair, i will have a propper look tomorrow after i have showed it off a bit haha
Kev
Administrator
Options: Leather, cruise, parking sensors, folding mirrors, flat tyre indicator
Sadly replaced in Nov '16 by a TTS!

Post by Kev »

Be handy for the wiki if you can get some pics with the different lights on and what the settings are ;)
wigit

Post by wigit »

ryancook great news and good luck for tomorrow :yes:
ryancooke

Post by ryancooke »

i got it, and its bloody amazing, im having too much fun driving it at the mo, so will load up some pics when i get chance :D
jonallen628
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

Ryan, just interested are your Xenon headlights (outer dipped beam) on permanently as daytime running lights or do other lights perform the DRL feature with the Xenons coming on when the dusk sensor triggers them?

Enjoy mate, hope to be joining you and the otheers in a few days time so i can see what you have all been raving about. I have managed not to see one on the road at all or test driven one which has taken a lot of will power.
08/11 - 12/13 2.0 TSI R DSG, Black / Black Vienna
01/09 - 08/11 2.0 TSI GT DSG, Black / Truffle Vienna

Black is the new Black....
Kev
Administrator

Post by Kev »

Nice one :)

There was a rumour a little while ago that UK cars were shipping with metal pedals. What have you got?
wigit

Post by wigit »

glad you are enjoying it ryan, congrats :)
ryancooke

Post by ryancooke »

jonallen628 wrote:Ryan, just interested are your Xenon headlights (outer dipped beam) on permanently as daytime running lights or do other lights perform the DRL feature with the Xenons coming on when the dusk sensor triggers them?
if the lights are off, then the daylight lights are on (well not now because i turned them off)
then obviously there is auto
then side lights which are just the lower ones in the bumper
then main beam is xenon
then high beam is the xenon again, but the reflector/glass moves, and its crazy bright, love it

a few pics, ill get some more again when its a nice day and its clean, my new wheels are on here, and i have ordered my lowering springs now aswel:D

wigit

Post by wigit »

ryan, those wheels really suit the white and congrats at getting them :yes:

were the standard wheels on long enough to compare the ride quality, is the overall wheel and tyre diameter less now or similar

the tyre stretch does not seem to help the arch issue either, you gone kw or h&r
Kev
Administrator

Post by Kev »

Stop it or I'll have to find another £800!!!! :yummy: