After 7 depressing months

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
OniRaider
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: DCC, DSG, paddles, rns 510, Dynaudio, leather, cruise control, climatronic, Interlagos, light and sight module II

After 7 depressing months

Post by OniRaider »

From the look of the "so frustrated" topic I break or hold the current record of waiting for the car. So you all can imagine I was like: :hyper: :hyper: inside when they called me to say that it finnaly had arrived!

The earliest I'll be able to drive it will be next week Friday. :cry: But right when I have her I'll be able to take a trip to Luxembourg. So when I get back in Belgium she'll already have some good mileage on the counter. ;)

I'll post more pics for you guys when I get (take) the time. All I can say is bu just seeing it it was worth the wait. I can't imagine how I feel when I drive it! :eyepop:
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Re: After 7 depressing months

Post by trix »

glad you've finally seen Oniraider hope you're all set to keep it that shiney... :)
OniRaider
Options: DCC, DSG, paddles, rns 510, Dynaudio, leather, cruise control, climatronic, Interlagos, light and sight module II

Post by OniRaider »

I'll treat it like a fresh born puppy. Tender and with care. :love: Thinking back now: those 7 months waiting ok.... Nothing to do about that but now I have to wait until next week friday to drive it. That'll be the most painful wait so far. :dancer:
Nits
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
With a: Manual box

Post by Nits »

Congrats man
I also waited 7mnths took delivery last week Tuesday
But she finally got her and i couldnt be happier :clap:
ImageImage
OniRaider

Post by OniRaider »

Hmm I just noticed something on my picture... I have no fog lights. :eyepop: What should I do now? I'm sure I've ordered them or does the 2010 model have them shaped differently next to the indicators?
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

hmm best you go back to the dealer & have a grumble & get some money back.
have you actually handed over yet or have they still got it for pdi etc?

S
OniRaider

Post by OniRaider »

Thx, that was my first thought as well. It's not yet in my possession. I can pick it up this friday but I still need to go them for the insurance papers first. And then I'll notify them of it. I'll let you know what they said when I've gone back. Kinda irritating to say the least for 7 months of painstakingly waiting. :mad: