New car getting close

Everything about the R for potential owners.
JSH
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

New car getting close

Post by JSH »

Ordered on 27th August and got a build week of 12th Oct. I was excitedly following the tracker until this week when the order number disappeared off the system. Just checked and its with the dealer! It's a Rising blue manual car and I should get it next week. I wasn't expecting it for another 6 weeks
Bluefox
Options: Electric folding door mirrors Black finish. Smoking pack. Driver alert system. Life Shine Protection to Paintwork and Upholstery.

Re: New car getting close

Post by Bluefox »

Conrats JSH. You will love it when you get it. Got mine quicker than anticipated. Ordered my 16/06/2015 and it was delivered to the dealer at the beginning of August. Picked it up on the 1st Sept and give it a run down to Cornwall (gently) to get some miles on the clock to bed it in. Can't wait to give it a few more of those horses.
flashash
Options: Dynaudio, Dab RAdio, Factory Bluetooth, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors. Leather

Post by flashash »

Congrats get some pics up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluefox
Options: Electric folding door mirrors Black finish. Smoking pack. Driver alert system. Life Shine Protection to Paintwork and Upholstery.

Post by Bluefox »

flashash wrote:Congrats get some pics up

Not sure if that's me (Bluefox) your referring to flashash? If it was, I'm not sure how to get any photos posted up.
flashash
Options: Dynaudio, Dab RAdio, Factory Bluetooth, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors. Leather

Post by flashash »

Yes bluefox. Use tapatalk it's easy just press the + button

rich146

Post by rich146 »

Congrats guys. Had mine just over a week now. So fast
Join the new growing Facebook site for Scirocco R owners https://www.facebook.com/sciroccoruk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;