Pioneer AVH-X8700BT

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
Leepash
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Pioneer AVH-X8700BT

Post by Leepash »

Looking at fitting one of these - PioneerAVH-X8700BT

Iv'e found out that I can mount it with a Double 2 Din Face Panel but I just need some clarification with some questions.

1) What adapter will I need so I can plug it into the existing cable in the Scirocco?
2) If I already have a mic connected, does anyone know if I can just use that and plug it straight into the back of the pioneer?
Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Re: Pioneer AVH-X8700BT

Post by Irvysan »

Most of these come with harness adaptors so should be good to go, if not you can buy one. If the mic didn't fit it again you should be able to get an adaptor.

Nice looking head unit BTW

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Leepash
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White

Re: Pioneer AVH-X8700BT

Post by Leepash »

Irvysan wrote:Most of these come with harness adaptors so should be good to go, if not you can buy one. If the mic didn't fit it again you should be able to get an adaptor.

Nice looking head unit BTW

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
What harness adaptor will I need? and thanks!