Autoperfection - who we are!

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.
autoperfection

Autoperfection - who we are!

Post by autoperfection »

Hi Guys,

Thought we'd give you all a little heads up about who we are! We are Taryn and Jim and we run our own company called Autoperfection... we're full time professional Detailers and we also run an online shop selling high quality car care products.

We're Swissvax, Dodo Juice and Raceglaze authorised Detailers and Jim has been machine polishing for over 22 years now and we pride ourselves on our extremely high levels of customer service and workmanship.

We are of the opinion that if we know how to do something, we're happy to share it so others know too - we don't keep any "trade secrets" and we're always happy to help, so you'll probably see us popping up here, there and everywhere offering advice and tips :)

We're just in the process of updating our online shop and as soon as the changes are complete, we will post up a discount code for the forum to use. In the mean time, we're happy to run group buys for the forum so if there's anything particular that people might be interested in, let us know and we'll see what we can do!

All the best

Taryn and Jim
Andy500

Re: Autoperfection - who we are!

Post by Andy500 »

Hey guys thanks for posting im sure i will be using you in the future. Do you have a link to your website?
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

Hi Andy,

The shop website at the moment is http://www.autoperfectionworld.co.uk but it's due to change shortly, so as soon as it has changed we'll let you know.

Our Detailing website is http://www.autoperfection.com, which is just under construction but again, will change shortly as we're currently working on a website that combines the two.

If there's anything you're after that you can't find on the shop, just ask because there are some new products we have in stock that aren't on there yet (just not enough hours in each day!) and there are products that we can get but don't carry in stock :yes:

Cheers

Taryn and Jim
Andy500

Post by Andy500 »

Thanks for that will be on there later as i need a few things for my Mini. Where are you guys based? What are the chances of us setting up a demo day where you demonstrate the use of your products on one of our cars? Im sure we could find a suitable test specimen.
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

We're based in Bidford on Avon, which is about 10 minutes away from Stratford upon Avon in Warwickshire.

We'd love to get a demo day set up! We carry the full range of 3M, Lusso, Dodo Juice, Raceglaze, Valet Pro and Swissvax (although we're not allowed to sell these online, we can only sell them face to face or via telephone / e mail order) plus a number of other manufacturers, so we'd be happy to bring everything along and demo them all with you all.

We work from home and on a mobile basis so we would need to find a unit / premises somewhere to do the demo, we're happy to travel so it doesn't really matter that much to us where, but I guess somewhere central for everyone would be best - any suggestions for when and where are welcome!
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

good to see you guys :yes:
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
CTRnutter
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box
Options: Winter Pack, Leather, Alu Pedals, GT Steering Wheel Badge, Side Sills, Superchips Re-Map, Milltek Non-Res, K&N Induction Kit

Post by CTRnutter »

Excellent :D Was after getting some good cleaning gear now summer is almost upon us :)
Car is now Sold!!!!! BMW 7 Series for now as nice and big but holding out for something a little special as my toy :)
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

Glad to be here! Let's just hope that this year we actually get a nice hot summer! :)
Andy500

Post by Andy500 »

Right then,
Firstly should we start a list of who would be intrested? and where your based so as we can work out a suitable location? Maybe we could tie a RR shootout day in with this sometime over the summer?

1. Andy500, Black GT. Cheshire
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

2. Autoperfection. Warwickshire
Bagwafu
In: Deep Black
Options: Truffle, Panroof, Both Sensors, Cruise, Dynaudio, Lecky Seat, Mats, Pedals, Sills, Steering Wheel GT Insert and LifeShine. Parrot Bluetooth. GTI Fast.

Now with APS Remap and Milltek Cat Back Non Resonated

Post by Bagwafu »

3. Bagwafu, Black GT. Cornwall/Hampshire. Happy for my car to be the guinea pig - anything like the job done on the F40 on the other thread would be awesome :D
CTRnutter
In: Reflex Silver
Options: Winter Pack, Leather, Alu Pedals, GT Steering Wheel Badge, Side Sills, Superchips Re-Map, Milltek Non-Res, K&N Induction Kit

Post by CTRnutter »

3. Bagwafu, Black GT. Cornwall/Hampshire.
4. CTRnutter, Silver GT. Essex/Hertfordshire
Car is now Sold!!!!! BMW 7 Series for now as nice and big but holding out for something a little special as my toy :)
andrewdrew123
In: Sumatra
With a: Manual box

Post by andrewdrew123 »

andrewdrew123; Sumatra GT; Staffs
adamj
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Metallic paint,mats, prem sills, Merlin Cloth, Hatchbag and a nice stone chip on the bonnet.

Post by adamj »

CTRnutter wrote:1. Andy500, Black GT. Cheshire
5, Adamj. Wirral, Cheshire
kurre3
In: Candy White
Options: *Dynaudio & Sat Nav, Lights and vision pack with xenon lights
*Premium- and sport pack (DCC, Interlagos, alcantara seats, mats, tinted widows, cruise, winter pack, climtronic, alarm,
black roof lining & black framed air vents)
- Tyre pressaure indicator & media in

Post by kurre3 »

5. Adamj. Wirral, Cheshire
6. kurre3, candy white, south of SWEDEN =)
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

guessing this didn't get any further but I would be interested so...

Bump :vibes:

5. andrewdrew123; Sumatra GT; Staffs
6.Adamj. Wirral, Cheshire
7. kurre3, candy white, south of SWEDEN =)
8. trix, Norfolk
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

It hasn't gotten any further yet - mainly because we haven't got round to organising anything yet... sorry!

We haven't forgotten about it and we are still working on getting a day sorted out - as soon as we get any further with arrangements we'll let you all know!!!

Cheers

Taryn and Jim :)