They like it

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
sir_rocco
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box

They like it

Post by sir_rocco »

Hi guys,

just returned from the Audi International event at Castle Combe where my Scirocco was on the APS stand. There were a few Golf GTi's there but only this one rocco amongst stacks of TT's, RS4's, 6's, S5's etc. What i can tell you is that it drew an awful lot of attention and by hanging around anonymously I overheard a lot of comment about the car, the vast majority being very positive. Looks like VW are onto a winner here although this global crisis may unduly affect sales and distort the figures somewhat.

On another note, a bloke smacked his 57 plate RS4 Avant hard into the Armco right in front of the main paddock, totalled the whole drivers side, curtain airbags deployed, the lot. Sad thing is, he spun it the previous lap at the same point, clearly driving beyond his ability and unable to learn from previous mistakes, one very expensive Saturday outing.
Taken delivery : Silver, DSG, NAV, Black Leather, Park Sensors, Winter pack.

Mods: Full Milltek, KW lowering springs,Wheel Spacers, Remapped to 258BHP, 405Nm
coanda
In: Pewter Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: Pano Roof
Dynaudio
Truffle Leather
MDI
Folding Mirrors
Parking Sensors

Re: They like it

Post by coanda »

Hiya,

I had a good look at your car whilst wandering around Coombe - very nice it is too! Makes the wait till March far far too long!

Have you had the exhausts done?

Cheers

Coanda
sir_rocco
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box

Re: They like it

Post by sir_rocco »

hi coanda,

yep, it currently has a Miltek Cat Back but will be adding the Hi Flow CAt and downpipe very shortly and getting a custom remap. Glad you liked it, it defo drew in the crowds, I'd be a rich man if I had a pound for every photo taken of it on Saturday.....lol
Taken delivery : Silver, DSG, NAV, Black Leather, Park Sensors, Winter pack.

Mods: Full Milltek, KW lowering springs,Wheel Spacers, Remapped to 258BHP, 405Nm