thinking the R might be going

Everything about the R for potential owners.
cyman
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box

thinking the R might be going

Post by cyman »

il try to keep this short I am thinking about selling the R!!! I have an opportunity to expand my business but it will need a cash injection so the car may have to go.

so the question is what is it worth as a private sale.

heres some spec and other questions

2010 R in pearl black with 21k miles
dsg
leather
sat nav with hdd its the rns 5010
dynaudio
premium Bluetooth
19" taladegas
reversing sensors
electric drivers seat
cruise control
xenons
auto lights and wipers7
dual climate control
heated seats

some of this is prob standard fitment but not sure which ones

car has 5 months dealer warranty left and the next service is free both these things are swappable to the new owner I think but have to check this. it had a service and new brake fluid 2 months ago and I got the first mot done at the same time which was due end of may.

so the big question what is it worth? or what should I put it up for? bearing in mind this sort of spec and mileage are around 22-25k at dealers depending where you get it from.
Macman
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box

Re: thinking the R might be going

Post by Macman »

I'd say put it on for £20500 and see. Buyers are suspect of the lower priced R's and actually will be more with pride to go over the 20k barrier for a great Sport Coupe. The warranty is carried over to new owners.

I paid £20695 from an independent dealer for mine with same spec but no SatNav & Dynaudio but is in the more popular Rising Blue. No haggling as he gave me top price for a trade in.

Good luck with the business!

(*check spelling RNS 510)