Eos MY2010 Pics

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
krn1
With a: DSG box

Eos MY2010 Pics

Post by krn1 »

Following from the cashmere interior pics, here are more photos from the AFI Leipzig show. This time it's the Eos, is this the shape of things to come for the Rocco?

Horrible cheap looking wheel, not the chunky Mk6 GTI wheel i've seen elsewhere :(

New radio :vibes:

White mfd :lol:
rako
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Parking Sensors, Alarm, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Mirror Pack, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Smoking Pack, Sport Pack, 18'' Interlagos, Dynaudio, Badgeless Back

Re: Eos MY2010 Pics

Post by rako »

I hope all this is not coming to Rocco. Imo looks absolutely gay!
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

not to keen on what they have done with the lesser dials alwasy liked them close together, great shots though
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
krn1

Post by krn1 »

Actually, I just saw - the car outlined in the mfd is a Scirocco :nod:

I'd say this whole package is coming in for the Scirocco, VW are hardly gonna keep two different lines going, one for the Roc, another for Eos :shrug:
iAmbu
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Factory fit: Black Vienna leather, Dynaudio, 19" Lugano alloys

Retro-fitted: H&R springs, REVO Stage 1, OEM VW parking sensors with OPS, RNS-510 sat nav, Video In Motion, FISCON Basic Plus Bluetooth, TPMS

Post by iAmbu »

krn1 wrote:Actually, I just saw - the car outlined in the mfd is a Scirocco :nod:
How can you tell this?
iAmbu
2.0 TDi (170) - revo - STAGE 1
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

especailly given they are built in the same place
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
krn1

Post by krn1 »

iambu wrote:
krn1 wrote:Actually, I just saw - the car outlined in the mfd is a Scirocco :nod:
How can you tell this?
Looks like a Scirocco to me

But then maybe it's just a general outline of a "car", I don't know!
tartangti
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
Options: Anthracite Vienna Leather, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, Smokers Pack!

Post by tartangti »

Yeah, that wheel looks horrible! Mind you I dont think the Eos ever had the GTI steering wheel so hopefully wont be a change that affects the Scirocco. On a positive note hopefully the metal pedals on it will make their way onto the Scirocco tho!
rehmondo
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

Although they have changed the style of the dials - they still don't look as nice as the ones coming in the Golf - the ones in the Golf are pretty much the same but have a shell around them - I think they look much better....

I like the White MFD though :yes:
danichro
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Rising Blue
Options: Sport pack , Interlagos , RCD-510 , Tyre control and aftermarket parking sensors

Post by danichro »

tartangti wrote:Yeah, that wheel looks horrible! Mind you I dont think the Eos ever had the GTI steering wheel so hopefully wont be a change that affects the Scirocco. On a positive note hopefully the metal pedals on it will make their way onto the Scirocco tho!

you mean smth like this?

it's just a photoshop by me..

I really dont like the instrument cluster...
alex

Post by alex »

Hate the dials, hate the Mk6 wheel. Please don't put those in the revised Scirocco. Only the trip computer display please. :cry:
ABN1C
In: Deep Black
Options: Leather, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors, DAB Radio, Smokers Pack, Piano Black Interior Trim, Fiscon Bluetooth, Covered Cup Holder, Metal Pedals

Post by ABN1C »

krn1 wrote:Following from the cashmere interior pics, here are more photos from the AFI Leipzig show. This time it's the Eos, is this the shape of things to come for the Rocco?
Are there any exterior changes to the EOS? Just wondering if it's getting a full facelift or just a few smaller changes.
krn1

Post by krn1 »

ABN1C
In: Deep Black
Options: Leather, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors, DAB Radio, Smokers Pack, Piano Black Interior Trim, Fiscon Bluetooth, Covered Cup Holder, Metal Pedals

Post by ABN1C »

I was just looking at some pictures of the new Polo and see VW are moving the fuel guage onto the computer:

alex

Post by alex »

^ That's very clever actually...