Candy White Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160 from Birmingham (UK)

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
GrizzlyGreeno
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Candy White Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160 from Birmingham (UK)

Post by GrizzlyGreeno »

Hi Guys,

Recently collected my Scirocco. Moved up from a Fiesta so a huge difference. Extremely happy.

Thought I would upload a few stock pictures as this will look completely different in a years time and looking forward to this as a new project!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Already have a list of upgrades/mods that will be done in the coming month including H&R 35mm springs and 15mm spacers, carbon wrapped interior and mirrors, re-coated alloys, diffuser and splitter, and will also be dropping into Revo for a remap and ITG induction kit to be fitted.

If there's ever any meets around the UK, especially the West Midlands area, give me a shout as I would be very interested to attend! :yes:
lukesmith90
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: DSG box
Options: Folding Wing Mirrors
RNS 510
Real Hands Free Bluetooth
Parking sensors
Dynaudio Package
19" Lugano
35mm H&R
Bluefin Stage 1

Re: Candy White Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160 from Birmingham (UK)

Post by lukesmith90 »

Hello mate did you get the induction kit fitted just cos I'm thinking about it but don't no wether it's going to be worth it. Cheers
GrizzlyGreeno
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Re: Candy White Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160 from Birmingham (UK)

Post by GrizzlyGreeno »

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the late response have been away with work. I have not yet fitted the ITG kit as the turbo blew last weekend, have had it all replaced under warranty and will probably let it settle in before fitting.

I have read and heard it is the best performing kit, let me know how you get on if you install it before I do mate.

Thanks