So sorry to leave... :( - BMW1 series Forum as good as this?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
lsuhe
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Dynaudio Soundpack

So sorry to leave... :( - BMW1 series Forum as good as this?

Post by lsuhe »

Hi all,
Although not done much posting I have been reading loads especially when we (my wife) got her Scirrocco GT 2.0 TSI DSG back in May 09. Sadly the lease is finished on the card and her employer say we have to change :( I love that car !
practicality has sadly set in and she would like a 5 door. She is ordering a BMW 120d M Sport sport-auto. Are any of the readers aware of good BMW 1 series forums like Scirocco central (or civinfo) where I can learn more on the new 5 door BMW 1 series that was launched last Autumn?
Thank you to all the posters as I have learnt invaluable info especially when we had problems with the DSG gearbox being jerky one it warmed up as the temperature sensors were not reading correctly. - fixed under warranty by VW :)

As I say its big shame to have to let it go as such great car. Any useful forums to look at are appreciated.

All the best to fellow Scirocco central members

Chris
ZephyR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 18" Inters, Front fogs, Multi-function steering wheel, Parking sensors & Interior mats

Re: So sorry to leave... :( - BMW1 series Forum as good as t

Post by ZephyR »

Well, always sorry to loose a member but needs must.
I'm, sure you'll find a BMW1 forum, there's a forum for everything these days. Whether its any good or not depends .... :wave:
AAddict

Post by AAddict »

http://www.babybmw.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mac135
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Pana roof, sat nav and dynaudio

Post by Mac135 »

I have come from a 135i into the Roc R and found the guys on 1addicts pretty good.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=244" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can't often an opinion on the UK sub site but suggest it is worth a look based onmy aussie experience.

Good luck with the 1!
Scirocco R- Indium c/w DSG, pana roof, dynaudio and sat/nav. A happy owner since April 2012