Bagged Rocco Is Back!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
candyboytsi210
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Now own a C-Class Coupe !!
------
• 210PS
• Panoramic Roof
• Vienna Leathers (Heated)
• 19" VW Savannah Alloys
• Power Folding Mirrors
• Reverse Sensors
• Luxury Scirocco Mats
• Vagcom Refinements
• Bury Bluetooth

Re: Bagged Rocco Is Back!

Post by candyboytsi210 »

Does the remap on the 122 make a big difference, im planning on getting a custom map by BLACKCODE remaps. They say it will increase by around 35-40bhp. 122 feels really sluggish after being in a 170GTD
Mishaw
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Dark Oak
With a: Manual box
Options: Aluminium pedals, Osram Nightbreaker Plus, 19" Lugano with Nokian zLine, Stage1 215BHP/290NM, black interior, VAG-COM mods, R-line front bumper, R-line rear lights, RCD510, Automatic climatronic, KW suspension -20mm, TTS intercooler.
Looking forward: KW Street Comfort coilover.

Post by Mishaw »

CandyBoyTsi122 wrote:Does the remap on the 122 make a big difference, im planning on getting a custom map by BLACKCODE remaps. They say it will increase by around 35-40bhp. 122 feels really sluggish after being in a 170GTD
But the sound is not so great :-D ...I remapped the 160bhp to 195hp/330nm but the 2.0TSI (147kW) is still faster.
VW Scirocco CZ/SK founder....Join us on Facebook.
nadhira_chino

Post by nadhira_chino »

xypher wrote:updating time!

so yesterday the rocco got it's new supersprint exhaust + finetuned chip!
result -> from 122 to 148hp, i don't remember the torque but i think it's around 250nm? dyno results are following

anyway, i'm very pleased! throttle respons is just the way i like it now, kicking the pedal down -> car takes off :yes:

and very pleased with the exhaust aswell! stationair u don't hear any diff. but when pushing the pedal it gets nice and sporty 8) and icw the k&n and blow off valve it's sounds really nice!

ImageU

Hi xypher,

Did you do chassis notch for riding that low? Thinking to install air suspension too...
Thanks a lot

and today i went for a shoot:

hope u guys enjoy! ;)
nadhira_chino

Post by nadhira_chino »

Hi xypher,

Did you do chassis notch for riding that low? Or you raise it when riding?
Thinking of installing air too...

Thanks a lot
Dunk04
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
With a: Manual box
Options: APR Stage 1, Milltek Cat-Back (Non-Res) , VWRacing Cold Air Intake, H&R Springs.

Re: Bagged Rocco

Post by Dunk04 »

fr0z wrote:The full exhaust system of 2.0 can be installed to 160s. But only the catback (half rear exhaust) and not the full system can be installed from 160s to 122s. From 2.0 to 122 no opinion, because it's too big for this and it will be bad to its acceleration.
when you say full system is this from turbo back ? i am looking at getting a 2.0l miltek cat back for my 1.4tsi 160. do you know if this will just bolt straight on ? i am aware that the 1.4 tsi has a 2.5" bore and the 2.0l has a 2.75" bore. At the end of the pipe is it flanged to the cat or just clipped/welded

any help is appreciated.

thanks
Progress Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17459" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;