My black Scirocco: *New wheels fitted*

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
stefanos08
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Sumatra
With a: Manual box
Options: 1.4TSI 160HP Sumatra RCD510, tyre pressure control, alarm, tinted windows, Tuned by oettinger 200ps

Re: My black Scirocco R-Line

Post by stefanos08 »

very good presentation Congrats :yes:

amazing fotos

what camera r you using ?
kenti
In: Deep Black
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

Fitted the R-front thursday, and shot some pictures today. Now I'm using Evil Derboy's former LEDs, but will convert to standard Scirocco R setup when I receive the Kufatec wiring. I must say the pictures doesn't tell the truth about how it looks in real life, but you get the idea.

Le Clue
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Panoramic Sunroof, Xenons, PDC, TPM, Vienna Leather, Electric Seats, Folding Mirrors, Light Package

Re: My black Scirocco - R-front fitted

Post by Le Clue »

Your car looks amazing :clap:

I will definitely do the R front after I am done with performance, suspension & wheels!
Current:
'12 Rising Blue VW Scirocco GT 2.0TSI
/DSG/Xenon/Panoramic Sunroof/PDC/
/REVO 2/APR Carbonio Stage 2/Flowtech DP/R8 Coilpacks/Lamin-X/LED's/HID Fogs/RNS510/9WZ Bluetooth/Bilstein B14 Coilovers/REVO Insert/19" Savannah/Polar Fis +/

Mishaw
In: Dark Oak
Options: Aluminium pedals, Osram Nightbreaker Plus, 19" Lugano with Nokian zLine, Stage1 215BHP/290NM, black interior, VAG-COM mods, R-line front bumper, R-line rear lights, RCD510, Automatic climatronic, KW suspension -20mm, TTS intercooler.
Looking forward: KW Street Comfort coilover.

Post by Mishaw »

OMG :yes: Awesome rocco :yes: and excelent photos !!!
VW Scirocco CZ/SK founder....Join us on Facebook.
kenti
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

Thanks!

Today I attached the license plate with double-sided tape, and then shot some new photos :)

crazy007
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
Options: Bi-Xenon, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Scirocco Branded Mats, Premium Protection pack

Post by crazy007 »

kenti wrote:Fitted the R-front thursday, and shot some pictures today. Now I'm using Evil Derboy's former LEDs, but will convert to standard Scirocco R setup when I receive the Kufatec wiring. I must say the pictures doesn't tell the truth about how it looks in real life, but you get the idea.
Are you going to use Evil Derboy's LEDs with the Kufatec wiring?
kenti

Post by kenti »

No, I have a set of new LEDs that I will use with the Kufatec wiring. But it's also possible to use the ones bought from Derboy.
kenti

Post by kenti »

Fitted the R-exhaust this week!

lokyt
In: Viper Green
Options: 18" Interlagos, Vienna Black Leather, Cruise Control, Rear Parking Sensors, Winter Pack, Dynaudio Pack, Badge Deletion, Electric Mirrors, Stainless Steel Sills, Alloy Pedals, LEDs

Re: My black Scirocco: R-front & R-exhaust fitted

Post by lokyt »

Kenti looking v nice now. Clean too :D
Hannan
In: Candy White
Options: 18'' Interlagos
Fog Lights
B-Pillar Tints

Post by Hannan »

Car looks stunning! Its like a mirror.
kenti

My black Scirocco: R-front & R-exhaust fitted

Post by kenti »

Thank's guys! It has just been washed, as you have to do very often when having a black car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hannan
In: Candy White
Options: 18'' Interlagos
Fog Lights
B-Pillar Tints

Post by Hannan »

kenti wrote:Thank's guys! It has just been washed, as you have to do very often when having a black car :)
If blacks bad.. Imagine how bad Candy White is!
kenti

Post by kenti »

Black is worst when it comes to dirt/dust showing :)
trico18

Post by trico18 »

how much did the exhaust cost you?
kenti

Post by kenti »

trico18: Bought the exhaust used from Derboy (from the other forum). But I think it's about £300 from Niche for the backbox alone.
williammm

Post by williammm »

19 x 8.5 with ET32 wheels.. do u encounter any issues?
Like rubbing against your fender?

I'm intending to get 19x8.5 with ET32. Gonna lower to 1 finger or less.
Afraid it might give me rubbing problem.
Gonna use 235/35/19 tires.

For your winter wheels, what is the offset?
williammm

Re: My black rocco finally arrived! - Now with LEDs

Post by williammm »

kenti wrote:
lokyt wrote:Anyone know whether the w5w bulbs kenti used for the reg plates and side lights can be used for passenger footwell and reading light? Or do they cause the footwells to turn off after 5 seconds. Thanks

Are they CANBUS or non CANBUS. Is it the non CANBUS ones that con't bring up error messages on the MFD??
The LEDS with canbus prevents the error message from arising.

For the sidelights, footwells and sidemirrors you need LEDs with canbus: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/f102c-1-6w ... -12v-37591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the reading lights, glove box and reg plate you may use LEDs without canbus: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/t9-2w-30-l ... pair-35725" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the light in the trunk/luggage room you need: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/42mm-2w-65 ... -12v-51376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the light in the back seats and for the make-up mirrors you need: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/festoon-0- ... -12v-17887" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope this helps.

I also got new fabric floor mats yesterday:
In total how many of each do i need?
Gonna order it before i collect my ride :P
Roc210
In: Indium Grey

Post by Roc210 »

Looking Great!!
kenti

Post by kenti »

williammm wrote:19 x 8.5 with ET32 wheels.. do u encounter any issues?
Like rubbing against your fender?

I'm intending to get 19x8.5 with ET32. Gonna lower to 1 finger or less.
Afraid it might give me rubbing problem.
Gonna use 235/35/19 tires.

For your winter wheels, what is the offset?
I haven't had any issues with that offset. There should even not be any problems with 19x9 ET33 with regards to rubbing. My car is not lowered as much as you're considering though.I use 235/35-19 tires myself.

Winther tires are originals, 18x8.5 ET41 with 235/40-18 tires.
kenti

Re: My black rocco finally arrived! - Now with LEDs

Post by kenti »

williammm wrote:In total how many of each do i need?
Gonna order it before i collect my ride :P
I've added a numbers for each, see below ;)

For the sidelights (2), footwells (2) and sidemirrors (2) you need LEDs with canbus: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/f102c-1-6w ... -12v-37591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the reading lights (2), glove box (1) and reg plate (2) you may use LEDs without canbus: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/t9-2w-30-l ... pair-35725" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the light in the trunk/luggage room (1) you need: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/42mm-2w-65 ... -12v-51376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the light in the back seats (1) and for the make-up mirrors (2) you need: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/festoon-0- ... -12v-17887" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;