Opal Silver...

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
martdy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Dynaudio with DAB,PanoRoof,Parking Sensors,Tyre Indicator,Non Smoking Smokers Pack,Cruise control,Folding Mirrors, Prem Mats/Sills,Gt Badge/Metal Pedals,Fiscon Bluetooth.

Opal Silver...

Post by martdy »

On the way to work this morning saw an Opal silver on the road. Looked better than I thought !
Without being sexist it was driven by a (not too young) lady . I do think this colour is a bit of a girly option though. :shrug:
Rising Blue,DSG,Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Pano roof,Folding mirrors,Dynaudio/DAB,Park Sensors,Cruise, Flat tyre indicator,Prem Mats+Sills,Metal Pedals,Gt Badge,Fiscon,Covered cup holder/rear cup holders.Now gone Piano Black with new Climate Control
sciroccorocket
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Parking Sensors Pano roof Sat Nav

Re: Opal Silver...

Post by sciroccorocket »

thanks mate ive ordered opal silver http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv92 ... irocco.jpg

some lead others follow nuff said
Last edited by sciroccorocket on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
martdy
In: Rising Blue
Options: Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Dynaudio with DAB,PanoRoof,Parking Sensors,Tyre Indicator,Non Smoking Smokers Pack,Cruise control,Folding Mirrors, Prem Mats/Sills,Gt Badge/Metal Pedals,Fiscon Bluetooth.

Post by martdy »

Sorry............ :p
Rising Blue,DSG,Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Pano roof,Folding mirrors,Dynaudio/DAB,Park Sensors,Cruise, Flat tyre indicator,Prem Mats+Sills,Metal Pedals,Gt Badge,Fiscon,Covered cup holder/rear cup holders.Now gone Piano Black with new Climate Control
JaseW
Options: Vienna Leather, Nav, Parking, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Premium Sills & Mats, Alloy Pedals, GT Wheel Badge, Piano Inserts, de-badge, Full Milltek inc sports cat, Forge DV, Forge Twintercooler, Forge Uprated Pipes, H&R 35mm drop, RS-Tuning Custom map (286bhp)

Post by JaseW »

must admit, I've seen two opal now, and both were driven by the late 40's

I don't wish to cause offense, but in my personal opinion I think the opal changes the look of the car. It doesn't look as stylish, and dare i say it a little dull.

BUT that's my opinion, and it's down to personal choice. If we all were alike we'd be driving the same cars, all in the same colour!
I luv Roc!
sciroccorocket

Post by sciroccorocket »

well i am 45, the reason i got opal silver was it was the only color i could get ar short notice, ordered 10th FEB delivery 1st March, my first choice would have been reflex silver, but to be honest i am just happy to get a roc in any colour, it could have been worse and all they had was a diesel lol. on the plus side i was going to get a basic car but this one has winter pack, dab radio & parking sensors. the 3 other colours going out of the dealers for 1st of March are 2 white and 1 viper green,
JaseW
Options: Vienna Leather, Nav, Parking, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Premium Sills & Mats, Alloy Pedals, GT Wheel Badge, Piano Inserts, de-badge, Full Milltek inc sports cat, Forge DV, Forge Twintercooler, Forge Uprated Pipes, H&R 35mm drop, RS-Tuning Custom map (286bhp)

Post by JaseW »

sciroccorocket wrote:well i am 45, the reason i got opal silver was it was the only color i could get ar short notice, ordered 10th FEB delivery 1st March, my first choice would have been reflex silver, but to be honest i am just happy to get a roc in any colour, it could have been worse and all they had was a diesel lol. on the plus side i was going to get a basic car but this one has winter pack, dab radio & parking sensors. the 3 other colours going out of the dealers for 1st of March are 2 white and 1 viper green,
Well irrespective of colour, all I can say is you'll love it :nod: and congratulations!
I luv Roc!
sciroccorocket

Post by sciroccorocket »

im sure i will jase, i loved the test drive i had the things amazing, after a picasso diesel and a golf 1.9d 105 bhp my last two cars i cant wait to actually have some power again, dont panic ive had quick cars before the last two were family based, but my 12 year old son talked me into the 2.0ts,it didnt take much doing lol
JaseW

Post by JaseW »

I'm sure your status at the school gates will improve significantly once you get the Roc :yes:
I luv Roc!
sciroccorocket

Post by sciroccorocket »

yeah will be well cool now, just bought a reg number to go on it T200 ROC turbo 200 ps, get it, will leave the 09 on for a while tho
robrob
In: Deep Black
Options: SAT-NAV, PAN SUNROOF, LEATHER, PARKING SENSORS, CRUISE CONTROL, WINTER PACK, FOLDING MIRRORS.

Post by robrob »

sciroccorocket wrote:yeah will be well cool now, just bought a reg number to go on it T200 ROC turbo 200 ps, get it, will leave the 09 on for a while tho
Nice plate sciroccorocket, very similar to LCM's (another member here) plate which is T20 ROC.
I went for S99 ROC myself, just because I like the way it looks... :)
easybreeze
Options: Parking Sensors
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

sciroccorocket wrote:yeah will be well cool now, just bought a reg number to go on it T200 ROC turbo 200 ps, get it, will leave the 09 on for a while tho
Did you have to pay anything on top of the £245? like a retension fee or something?
Arrived 23rd March '09 - Lovin' it
sciroccorocket

Post by sciroccorocket »

nope just £245 that includes transfer to the car, i didnt that was bad
sciroccorocket

Re: Opal Silver... photo

Post by sciroccorocket »

sciroccorocket

Re: Opal Silver... new pic

Post by sciroccorocket »

easybreeze
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

very nice!
sciroccorocket

Post by sciroccorocket »

not long to wait easyb
easybreeze
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

sciroccorocket wrote:not long to wait easyb
:nod: slowly the days are going down - not quick enough tho :grumpy:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
sciroccorocket

Post by sciroccorocket »

ive got 12 hours to go sleepless night i think
skippy
Options: Sat Nav, Leather, electric fold in mirrors, Dynaudio upgrade.

Now sold, but what a fantastic car!

Post by skippy »

Am expecting to see a whole raft of new photos appearing over the next few days while you guys go out and enjoy your cars ! Some of us have another month to wait yet :( Then again, did not order till Jan.

Good luck to all!!