My black Scirocco: *New wheels fitted*

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
raffoul232
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: -Adaptive chassis control
-Bluetooth interface+voice control
-Multi-function steering wheel with control for gear shift
-Panorama tilting sunroof
-Park distance control
-Sports package
-Tire pressure
-Smoking package

Re: My black rocco finally arrived! - Front windows tinted

Post by raffoul232 »

Great looking car so far kenti :yes: Whats next on your modding list after the tints :eyepop: ? Personally if you ask me what you should do, I would say: remap and exhaust system and your all set up. Anyway congrats and 2 thumbs up for the mods :yes: :yes:
ALL MODS ON HOLD
kenti
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

lokyt wrote:Bad boy Rocco Kenti. I'm jealous. Still waiting for my LED bulbs :(
Thanks, it's coming along.. Hope you got those leds soon, been waiting for a while now..
xypher wrote:great looking rocco kenti!
just not a real fan of the tail lights but hey, thats taste right :nod:

i love the tinted front windows, to bad it's illegal here in belgium, and i can't just keep driving windows down all day long :shrug: :D
Thank you, xypher. Not everyone likes the same. You're the first to dislike the tail lights, but that's no biggie as long as I love them :)
The front tints aren't exactly legal here either, but I'll take my chances with this one.
raffoul232 wrote:Great looking car so far kenti :yes: Whats next on your modding list after the tints :eyepop: ? Personally if you ask me what you should do, I would say: remap and exhaust system and your all set up. Anyway congrats and 2 thumbs up for the mods :yes: :yes:
Thanks raffoul! Next on the mod list is "R" roof spoiler, the one that's a bit bigger than original. It'll be mounted next week by the dealer (for free).

I have thought about OCT Tuning, but I'm still a little bit unsure. Afraid if something happens to to engine after reading about several complaints on this and the other forum. I don't think the mapping itself will hurt the car, but if something else happens the dealer might get a little bit harder to deal with if they find out...

I have also been thinking about Scirocco R exhaust earlier, but think I'll wait now that I have just recently fitted the 2.0L exhaust.
deen

Post by deen »

Kenti, man your deep black Roc Rocks. You know, I have placed an order for a candy white....initially I was thinking about deep black because white is too common, then change my mind to white. Now, I need to rethink again. The car is due in August/September. I still have time to change my mind...I am confused again mate. :?
lokyt
In: Viper Green
Options: 18" Interlagos, Vienna Black Leather, Cruise Control, Rear Parking Sensors, Winter Pack, Dynaudio Pack, Badge Deletion, Electric Mirrors, Stainless Steel Sills, Alloy Pedals, LEDs

Post by lokyt »

Kenti my LEDs finally came though. Used the canbus ones for the reg bulbs works fine. Front sidelights also worked fine but the right one took a bit of tweeking to make work. Pleased with the results. But now due to one set being used for the reg plate, I'm going to have to order some more for the footwells :( . Oh well thats another month
Crossbone
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Rising Blue
Options: Sports package with black alcantara leather seats, metal pedals, tinted rear windows, 18' Interlagos, multi-function steering wheel, rcd 510, 2 zone climatronic, armrest, premium mats, winter package, lights and mirrors package, aluminum foot rest, covered cup holder.

Post by Crossbone »

Great looking car! Congrats!
kenti
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

deen wrote:Kenti, man your deep black Roc Rocks. You know, I have placed an order for a candy white....initially I was thinking about deep black because white is too common, then change my mind to white. Now, I need to rethink again. The car is due in August/September. I still have time to change my mind...I am confused again mate. :?
Thanks, mate. I'll take that as a comment :) Won't give any "advice" on which colour to choose though since I'm a little bit biased.
lokyt wrote:Kenti my LEDs finally came though. Used the canbus ones for the reg bulbs works fine. Front sidelights also worked fine but the right one took a bit of tweeking to make work. Pleased with the results. But now due to one set being used for the reg plate, I'm going to have to order some more for the footwells :( . Oh well thats another month
Good to hear you have the LEDs mounted. The footwells doesn't use the same bulbs as the reg plate, mate?
Crossbone wrote:Great looking car! Congrats!
Thanks, Crossbone!
lokyt
Options: 18" Interlagos, Vienna Black Leather, Cruise Control, Rear Parking Sensors, Winter Pack, Dynaudio Pack, Badge Deletion, Electric Mirrors, Stainless Steel Sills, Alloy Pedals, LEDs

Post by lokyt »

The footwells use these ones no?

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/f102c-1-6w ... -12v-37591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I used the above LEDs for my reg plates as the ones you told me to buy cut out after 2 seconds.
kenti

Post by kenti »

Yeah, my fault. Those ones are for the footwells as well.

The ones I told you to buy for the reg plate work like a charm on my car, no error message or cut outs.
vf47
In: Rising Blue

Post by vf47 »

hey that looks like my rims!! NICE!!! Good choice!! :D
kenti

Post by kenti »

Thanks vf47 ;)

Was out shooting some interior pics yesterday, better late than never.. :)

R-Line leather

RCD-510

Door sill

R-Line leather

Dynaudio

Multi function steering wheel with R-Line badge

Back seats

And a couple of others while testing out my new 50mm objective

kenti

Re: My black rocco! - New "R"/"R-Line" roof spoiler

Post by kenti »

The R/R-Line roof spoiler was fitted today. Here are some before/after shots.

Standard

R / R-Line

Standard

R / R-Line

And some random shots of the new spoiler

lokyt

Post by lokyt »

Show off but I like it :)
kenti

Post by kenti »

Hehe.. The modding will soon be over, so won't be so much to show off then.
Thought I'd just illustrate the difference btween the two spoilers :)

I'm waiting for some lamin-x for the fog lights, and that's about it. Drooling on some iulian lights though, but don't think I'll order those just yet...
Caput Mortuum
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: 18" Interlagos alloys, Dynaudio Excite, Media-In, Climatronic, Cruise Control, Winter pack, Defa engine & interior heater.

Post by Caput Mortuum »

The new spoiler looks ace! Everything else is brill, too.
efre

Post by efre »

Where did you bying LED tail lights
Shaun
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Reflex Silver
Options: RNS510, DSG, leather, 19" Talladega's, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, front covered cup holder, rear cup holders, piano black cubby hole, Audi R8 oil cap

Post by Shaun »

efre wrote:Where did you bying LED tail lights

Read the very thread you just posted on ?!
kenti wrote:
crazy007 wrote: Looks Awesome!! Where did you get the lights from????
lupas wrote:LED tail lights are looking great!! Your whole car is looking wicked. Where did you get your LED tail lights from? Also, for the front how many LED bulbs will I need to change the lights you did? Sorry if I'm sounding dumb :shrug:
Thanks for the comments, guys!
I bought the LED tail lights from http://www.topauto.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. These are the red/smoke version.

@ lupas: In the front I have changed the W5W side lights, I used these: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/f102c-1-6w ... -12v-37591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have also changed the P21W bulbs for the DRLs to LED.
crazy007
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
Options: Bi-Xenon, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Scirocco Branded Mats, Premium Protection pack

Post by crazy007 »

Quick Question Kenti, What happens if one or a few of the LED's in the rear lights die?
kenti

Post by kenti »

Then I'd have to change back to my OEM-lights. I don't think they can be fixed if they die.
sciroccoR25
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: 19 talladega
Vienna R leather
Mirror package
Panoramic sunroof
parking sensors rear
driver seat with electronic way adjustment
Rcd510+dynaudio
safty alarm
media in
telephone preparation
toned windows

basicly everything except Dynamic chass controll and navigation.

Post by sciroccoR25 »

:_P u shold have bought an R ;)
kenti

Post by kenti »

sciroccoR25: Believe me, I would if I had lived i Sweden ;)