Colour changes

All the info you need to know about the new VW Scirocco.
Optimus
In: Sumatra
With a: Manual box
Options: Highline Plus
Lugano 19"
Dynamic

Re: Colour changes

Post by Optimus »

Crossbone wrote:Is it just me, or does this Black Oak seems to be quite different from Dark Maroon? A bit chocolaty...
It IS quite different! The whole emotion with the colour is different, because i think it lacks a lot more black than the Dark Maroon did, which makes the colour be less related to it's earlier "brother" Dark Maroon. It's just a colour which stands on it's own, with it's own character and emotion.
gggg!

Post by gggg! »

Optimus wrote:Apologies for keeping you guys waited, I just had to celebrate it with my dutch Scirocco-buddies first you know :p
The BOB Scirocco is mine ;). I Posted these pictures in the dutch Scirocco forum.
In the flesh the colour didn't look too much "chocolaty" at all, my personal opinion is that the BOB colour looks just great in the flesh. A unique colour with lots of character, can't be too enthousiastic about it. Ones will love it, others will hate it. :)

As soon as I can drive the Scirocco (which will be in the second week of januari) I will post some more live photos
Congratulations! :clap: It's a very unique and cosy colour! Please post more photos with brighter light when possible. :)
gggg!

Post by gggg! »

@optimus
Αny new pics? :rolleyes:
doartest
In: Sumatra

Post by doartest »

Some other pics of Black Oak Brown, in different light

Trooper

Post by Trooper »

gggg! wrote:@optimus
Αny new pics? :rolleyes:

doartest wrote:I found some real-life pics of the new Black Oak Brown, on some Dutch forum:

Some more pics of the same Black Oak Brown car from the same forum (Optimus, hope you don't mind them being shared here?)

http://www.scirocco-club.nl/forum/index ... 4#msg20444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.scirocco-club.nl/forum/index ... 9#msg20849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

i do like that oak brown
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
Trooper

Post by Trooper »

doartest wrote:Some other pics of Black Oak Brown, in different light

mnhobbes
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Dark Oak
Options: GT-pack, sunroof, bi-xenons, LEDs, de-badged, R interior trim, 19" TSW nurburgring, 35mm H&R, R-Line frontbumper, R spoiler, 2.0 Exhaust, R brakes, R taillights, 18" RS6-2 winterwheels ++

Post by mnhobbes »

anyone got more photos of the color? picking up my BoB at friday , will post pics friday night.
mnhobbes
Options: GT-pack, sunroof, bi-xenons, LEDs, de-badged, R interior trim, 19" TSW nurburgring, 35mm H&R, R-Line frontbumper, R spoiler, 2.0 Exhaust, R brakes, R taillights, 18" RS6-2 winterwheels ++

Post by mnhobbes »

!
sjobbe
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: HID, RNS315, Interlagos, Sport Pack, Cruise, Dynaudio, Keyless Access, Bluetooth and Webasto with remote.

From Finland

Post by sjobbe »

What kind a wheels are those :D It's like the beginning of 1900 when the wheels were of wood and no rubber on them
- TDI 140 ordered 3.2.2011
- Built week 12
- At the docks in Finland 19.4.2011
- Driving 4.5.2011
mnhobbes

Post by mnhobbes »

tsw nurburgring 19x8 ;)