My black Scirocco: *New wheels fitted*

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
supra253
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: DSG box
Options: Dynamic chassis, Xenon, RCD 510 with Dynaudio, R-line interior, tinted front side windows, lowered, 19"'s all year around, Scirocco R front+rear bumper+exhaust

Re: My black rocco finally arrived!

Post by supra253 »

kenti wrote:You also have it because it's standard on the cars here in Norway among other northern countries, as apposed to the UK models.
It's heated front seats, headlamp washers & heated washer jets + washer fluid warning light.
hehe...yeah, I know that's standard. Didn't think of it being an option in other countries, as all cars here are delivered with this.

You got yours with DAB as standard, right? According to Møller the DAB option was removed as an option and included as standard on the '11 model. I almost freaked when I couldn't find it in the online carbuilder or the 2011 price lists. I've just had DAB for 3 months, but can't live without now.

Unless something unexpected comes up I expect to place an order next week sometime for the new car. :D
--------------------------------------------
Odd
kenti
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

The DAB wasn't standard on my car, had to opt for it. They have just made som adjustments to their price list, so maybe they have removed it.They have also removed carpet mats from the R-line pack now, so that'll have to be ordered in addition. As you may have noticed the price on the car and some of the extras has also increased :shrug:

The DAB radio i fantastic, doesn't use the FM band at all anymore :D
supra253
Options: Dynamic chassis, Xenon, RCD 510 with Dynaudio, R-line interior, tinted front side windows, lowered, 19"'s all year around, Scirocco R front+rear bumper+exhaust

Post by supra253 »

I think the inclusion of DAB was made for the 2011 price list. Hadn't noticed the carpet mats...don't car, have two sets in the garage so I'm good :p
Metallic paint went up 300NOK as well. Rule of thumb is that ordering a car now as opposed to in 2010 is about 1% more expensive now in comparison to the 2010 sales price. List price was around 547 000 NOK according to the online builder last year, and now it's almost 552 000 NOK.

Funny thing is that if you order now odds are that what is delivered is a 2012 model due to the huge backlog. Last update in December was first available production to be in week 20 this year, with restrictions on R-Line. Not sure about DSG, but there has been restrictions on that as well for the last year.

When did you order yours?

See you have R-line leather. I'd love to take a look at that before I place an order. Sorta swinging towards standard R-line seats ATM, but haven't seen the R-line ones yet. Or sat in them for that matter! Do you know if they are any different than the leather seats delivered on the '09 version?
Odd
kenti
Options: R-Line Plus, R-Line black leather, Xenon, RCD510 w/Dynaudio, Tinted windows, Safety alarm with sensors inside, Mirror pack, Light pack, Tyre pressure control, DAB, Telepone prep, Media-in, DCC, Parking sensors, Winter pack, 18" Mallory for the winter

Post by kenti »

Looking at the price it seems you're going for a nice spec car. Are you going to order in the near future? If so we can speed up the meeting a bit so you can have a look at the R-line stuff on my car. I don't know if the R-line leather seats are different from the ones at the '09 version. We didn't think the standard R-line seats suited the black car, that's also part of why I chose leather on mine. But that's just a matter of personal preference as always :) I does suit the white, blue and grey colours I think, but don't know about the Viper. It may actually look pretty cool with the Viper!
supra253

Post by supra253 »

kenti wrote:Looking at the price it seems you're going for a nice spec car. Are you going to order in the near future?!
Pretty much everything except leather, NAVI and sunroof right now. Jury is still out on the leather, however. Navi and Sunroof are definitely out. Navi is too expensive and hardly ever used, and what the heck do I need a sunroof for when I got AC?! ;)

If the order is going to be placed it will most likely be at the end of this coming week. Maybe Thursday or Friday. Nothing is final yet, but if I'll be ordering the sooner the better due to the looooooong delivery time. Looking at potential delivery in August right now, which is part of the reason why I haven't decided yet.
Odd
kenti

Post by kenti »

supra253 wrote: Pretty much everything except leather, NAVI and sunroof right now. Jury is still out on the leather, however. Navi and Sunroof are definitely out. Navi is too expensive and hardly ever used, and what the heck do I need a sunroof for when I got AC?! ;)
Just what I thought when ordering mine as well. All though I must say that sunroof looks pretty sweet on all cars except for the black one.
supra253 wrote: If the order is going to be placed it will most likely be at the end of this coming week. Maybe Thursday or Friday. Nothing is final yet, but if I'll be ordering the sooner the better due to the looooooong delivery time. Looking at potential delivery in August right now, which is part of the reason why I haven't decided yet.
I have answered your PM, just say when and you can take a look at my leather :D
supra253

Post by supra253 »

Even though I won't order it in black I just love your black R-line!! The Roc is such a nice car in that color.
Odd
sciroccoR25
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: 19 talladega
Vienna R leather
Mirror package
Panoramic sunroof
parking sensors rear
driver seat with electronic way adjustment
Rcd510+dynaudio
safty alarm
media in
telephone preparation
toned windows

basicly everything except Dynamic chass controll and navigation.

Post by sciroccoR25 »

cant wait for mine :p gah its week 3 atm ;) bring week6 already
aliclay
In: Night Blue
Options: DCC, CC, Mirror Pack, Winter Pack, Chrome Interlagos

Post by aliclay »

Lovely color :) and the R line is fantastic :)
kenti

Post by kenti »

Thank's, mate! :)
supra253

Post by supra253 »

Got the H&R kit fitted yet?
Odd
kenti

Post by kenti »

Nope, it's a little bit early yet I think due to the snowy conditions here.

My plan was to PM you when the it's time, if that's OK?

Btw, congrats with the seats! ;)
kenti

Re: My black rocco finally arrived! - Now with LEDs

Post by kenti »

I have ordered H&R 35mm springs now, and while waiting I have done my first "mod" on the rocco, which are LEDs in sidelights and numberplate.
I think the new LEDs look great!

Here are som before and after pics:

Changing to LED-bulbs

OLD vs. NEW

And some more pics:

Numberplate BEFORE:

NEW vs. OLD

Last edited by kenti on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeffao
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
Options: Vienna Leather, Bi-Xenon's, Pano Roof, Dynaudio, Parking Sensors, Cruise, Elec Folding Mirrors. Smokers Pack (for covered storage area), BMT, Coloured MFD, Tyre pressure Ind.
RNS-510 SatNav (video-in-motion enabled) + Voice Control & safety camera database, VW Bluetooth (iPhone5) Led Drl's.

Post by Jeffao »

Looks the BIz mate, matches the xenons much nicer. Out of interest what LED's did you opt for?

Collecting my Deep Black on this coming Wed (16th March)
Komar
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Candy White

Post by Komar »

where can I get those LEDs?
supra253

Post by supra253 »

That's nice, Kenti. Looks a lot better than the stock bulbs. Almost a shame that VW don't deliver like that from the start.
Odd
sci-rocco

Post by sci-rocco »

very nice!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
vf47
In: Rising Blue

Post by vf47 »

cool! and very well taken pics.. :D
Drewcam
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White

Post by Drewcam »

Very nice indeed mate ... :yes:
kenti

Post by kenti »

@ Jeffao:
Thanks, mate. I have used these LEDs: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/f102c-1-6w ... -12v-37591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You def should get some for your rocco, they make a huge difference!

@ Komar:
See above.

@ supra253:
Thanks. Yeah, the LEDs sure look sweet :) Why do they put yellow bulbs in the sidelights when you order xenon?? It just look stupid...

@ sci-rocco, vf47, Drewcam:
Thanks, mates! :)