Saturday in the sun

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Chrisb
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Parking sensors

Saturday in the sun

Post by Chrisb »

I just had to take some shots of my beautiful new toy before I went off and got it all dirty!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Re: Saturday in the sun

Post by wigit »

that is a stunning photo chrisb your putting us to shame, welcome congrats and enjoy
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
rehmondo
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

Yes very nice shot indeed, I had intentions of doing something similar around the bridges where I live but its far to windy to head for the shore up here in Scotland.

I saw this pic earlier on in the day @ scirocconet, how do you compare the forums, I find on this one there is a lot less repetition and clutter for that matter, what do you reckon?
wigit

Post by wigit »

think membership numbers speak volumes on here, kev summed it up here

http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... f=10&t=444
Chrisb

Post by Chrisb »

Hi there, thanks for all the kind comments. I never thought of myself as a decent photographer but the 'Rocco, the sun, the snow and the magnificent Yorkshire Moors helped a great deal. Just glad that people liked them. I do have some others taken at the same time but I haven't had chance to get them online yet.

Rehmondo - yes, I am on the scirocconet forum as well, that was the first one I found when I was trying to find out about the ipod connection and the daytime running lights. You are right though, there is a bit more repetition there than here but let's not get too competitive here, after all, we all have one thing in common. I don't think I have ever been so full of praise for a car before!

Still battling on with the dealer about the ipod cable, am supposed to be calling in on friday morning to pick up the "correct one" (their words, not mine). The phrase "watch this space" springs to mind.
wigit

Post by wigit »

Chrisb, your photography skills have been recognised

Chrisb

Post by Chrisb »

Andy

Thanks for the heads up about the use of the photos. It definitely is mine. Any idea where they are from? Don't want to cause any bother or anything like that, just curious.

BTW, I note your location. I'm an ex-Headington-ite, although you wouldn't guess it knowing my current location, but what's your history? Did you go to school there?

Chris
drnick
Options: leather, Nav, Park sensors

Post by drnick »

Chris, it's called photoshop I beleive mate!!! Check out the use of Ryancooke's pics on his 'whore pics' thread :)
rehmondo
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

Chrisb wrote:Any idea where they are from?
photofunia.com
wigit

Post by wigit »

Chrib

was playing around with photofunia with a few decent pics off the site :yes: