6 Days to go!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
morrissey
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Golf R, 3 door, manual, leather, sunroof, 19" alloys, ACC, cruise, comfort and storage packs

6 Days to go!

Post by morrissey »

Finally, after four and a half months I pick the car up on Saturday :clap:
It's going to be long week.....
silver130
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Indium Grey. 2.0 GT. DSG. Panoramic Sunroof. Dynaudio. Rear Parking Sensors. Bluetooth Hands Free. Cruise Control.
Aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. Premium Mats.
Now Gone. Scirocco 2.0 GT Manual
Rising Blue Paint. Dynaudio.Premium Mats. aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. R32 Gearknob.

Re: 6 Days to go!

Post by silver130 »

Enjoy the sleepless nights. btw is the car from Listers ?
IF IT'S NOT BROKEN
I'VE NOT TOUCHED IT YET !!
iroc
Options: Black Leather, Pano Roof, Winter Pack, Mats, Sat Nav, Prem Sills.
Now Sold

Post by iroc »

Going to be a looooooooooong week for you but after 4 months I suppose you will be used to waiting.
cole trickle
In: Rising Blue
Options: Anthracite leather, Sat Nav, Parking sensors, VW mats, cruise control, Revo remap, Sachs clutch and Quaife LSD

Post by cole trickle »

I know the feeling mate, my rocco's sat at the dealer ready to go but I'm waiting fot the dvla to get my V5 back to me so I can trade in my current car. The suspense is actually killing me. i keep racing home every night to see if its arrived, its been two weeks now.

Tonight's the night I'm sure of it :kickcan:
'Rubbin' son is racing'
morrissey
Options: Golf R, 3 door, manual, leather, sunroof, 19" alloys, ACC, cruise, comfort and storage packs

Post by morrissey »

Fingers crossed, eh

I've finally got all the admin sorted

Should be ok to pick it up Sat, albeit minus the pedals - still waiting on them.
martdy
In: Rising Blue
Options: Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Dynaudio with DAB,PanoRoof,Parking Sensors,Tyre Indicator,Non Smoking Smokers Pack,Cruise control,Folding Mirrors, Prem Mats/Sills,Gt Badge/Metal Pedals,Fiscon Bluetooth.

Post by martdy »

Only 4 and a half months you've been waiting! My wait will probably end up at 6 months :lol:
Bet this will be the hardest part , the final furlong -It'll be worth it though - ENJOY!!
Rising Blue,DSG,Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Pano roof,Folding mirrors,Dynaudio/DAB,Park Sensors,Cruise, Flat tyre indicator,Prem Mats+Sills,Metal Pedals,Gt Badge,Fiscon,Covered cup holder/rear cup holders.Now gone Piano Black with new Climate Control