Got it Friday!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
petertmartin
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Truffle Leather, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion, Premium Mats, Premium Sills, Pedals

Got it Friday!

Post by petertmartin »

Got the car on Friday and loving it!

Well pleased with my choice of black and truffle leather, they go well together. The only snag is the stereo - it works, but the screen is blank. The dealer thinks it will need a replacement so it goes in to the garage tomorrow.

Below are a few pictures, more in my gallery: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/scgall ... ?cat=10136
DSC02167.jpg
DSC02168.jpg
DSC02169.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rehmondo
In: Candy White
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Re: Got it Friday!

Post by rehmondo »

Very nice mate, might see you around! I saw a Black one last week @ Gyle Business Park, but I don't think it was you as it had a 58 plate on it.

Could you do me a favour, could you please check your settings in the MDI console and check if under Convenience you have the option "Mirror Down", it will be next to "Mirror Adjust", many thanks.

PS nice touch with the GT steering badge!
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

congrats
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
petertmartin
Options: Truffle Leather, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion, Premium Mats, Premium Sills, Pedals

Post by petertmartin »

Rehmondo, I checked the Convenience menu and there is no "Mirror Down". I have been following the other thread regarding the mirror down and I had been hoping it would be there :(
LCM
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

Congratulations Peter - another one for the dark side :yes: Hopefully you are getting used to the attention.

Roc On!!
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
rehmondo
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

petertmartin wrote:Rehmondo, I checked the Convenience menu and there is no "Mirror Down". I have been following the other thread regarding the mirror down and I had been hoping it would be there :(
Never mind, out of interest which dealer did you use?
jonallen628
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

Nice colour combo :yes:
08/11 - 12/13 2.0 TSI R DSG, Black / Black Vienna
01/09 - 08/11 2.0 TSI GT DSG, Black / Truffle Vienna

Black is the new Black....
petertmartin

Post by petertmartin »

In the end I leased the car through Masterlease and they supplied the car through a dealer in Bristol (Heritage). I initially went in to Western (Gorgie) to buy the car and the experience was truly awful - there was no way I was buying a car from them. I have had a few VWs over the years and all in all every dealer I have used has been rubbish - VW should sort it out. In contrast the service from Masterlease has been excellent :yes:
rehmondo

Post by rehmondo »

petertmartin wrote:I initially went in to Western (Gorgie) to buy the car and the experience was truly awful - there was no way I was buying a car from them.
I had a very similar experience @ Gorgie or should I say lack of experience, 4 sales people having a banter with themselves, I simply walked out after 15 mins of looking genuinely interested in the car not even a hello from them.