In The Rain – Sumatra Scirocco

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Searchin4aRoc
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Sumatra
With a: Manual box
Options: Truffle Leather / Bi-Zenons / Pano-roof / Rear Parking Sensors / Cruise Control

Re: In The Rain – Sumatra Scirocco

Post by Searchin4aRoc »

Shooter wrote:Thanks for the pic's, im just as excited as you. I get mine Monday!
You've moved ahead of me in the queue, then.

I was to get mine Friday / Saturday, but salesman only pushed the lines on Thursday morning - and it's a Holiday over here Monday/Tuesday :grumpy:

I think my salesman is off over the weekend - and wants to personally perform the hand-over. He's drooling over being the one to take the car for a fill of fuel ;)

Looks like a Wednesday take-over for me.
bleedsoff
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
Options: Truffle Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, DAB and Flat Tyre Indicator!:)

Post by bleedsoff »

Why is it that the person who you did the deal with you for the Roc has to be the one to hand over the keys. I am one of the few stuck in this 2 week VW shutdown and should get my car at the end of July, I hope. But depends on if the systems work like planned or not if not looks like beginning of August but my sales guy says he is on holiday 1st week of August so would have to wait again. To be honest I don't care who gives me the keys what I want is my Roc ASAP while the weather is good!
4godsake
Options: sunroof , cruise control folding mirrors rear parking sensors mats and service pack
and a 2 grand discount

Post by 4godsake »

Looks great enjoy ,, picked mine up yesterday went for a short run awesome !!!!!!!! cant wait for some dry weather to put a couple hundred miles on the clock
and have some fun
Searchin4aRoc
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Truffle Leather / Bi-Zenons / Pano-roof / Rear Parking Sensors / Cruise Control

Post by Searchin4aRoc »

Less than 24 hours to go ..... and she'll be in my driveway (after a good few miles on the clock, I hope!) :dog: