Need advice on sealant and best product for Black?

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.
geordie562002
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Folding Mirrors, Bluetooth, Reverse Sensors, Winter pack Inc Heated Seats, RCD510 With DAB, Reiger Front Bumper With Audi R8 Grill, Reiger Side Skirts, VW OEM rear bumper with Gloss Black Diffuser, Tinted Windows, Custom Leather Trim, Eibach springs , Stage 2 Engine Remap, Recalibrated Traction Control settings, Induction kit, Forge Vacuum Valve, Miltek turbo back Exhaust , VMR 19" Alloys

Need advice on sealant and best product for Black?

Post by geordie562002 »

Hi now i have sorted what i am going for on my scirocco, could you please give me the best advice for my wifes black golf R32 (mine really but she drives it lol) I was thinking PB Black hole then what would be the best sealer for it and is this a good choice? Thanks.
autoperfection

Re: Need advice on sealant and best product for Black?

Post by autoperfection »

For black you could go for something like Dodo Juice Blue Velvet - if you're going to use Black Hole that will get an amazing gloss level, then by going for a harder wax like the Blue Velvet, you'll see the shine in and get a bit longer durability than you would if you went for a soft wax.
http://www.autoperfection.com/shop/Dodo ... elvet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another great option would be Pinnacle Signature Series - this wax is excellent on all coloured cars, but looks especially good on black :yes:
http://www.autoperfection.com/shop/Pinn ... -Wax-227g-(8oz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).html

Hope this helps

Taryn and Jim :)
geordie562002
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Folding Mirrors, Bluetooth, Reverse Sensors, Winter pack Inc Heated Seats, RCD510 With DAB, Reiger Front Bumper With Audi R8 Grill, Reiger Side Skirts, VW OEM rear bumper with Gloss Black Diffuser, Tinted Windows, Custom Leather Trim, Eibach springs , Stage 2 Engine Remap, Recalibrated Traction Control settings, Induction kit, Forge Vacuum Valve, Miltek turbo back Exhaust , VMR 19" Alloys

Post by geordie562002 »

Thanks for your help and i shall be placing an order soon.
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

No worries - always happy to help :)

Don't forget to use the discount code sciroccocentral when you place the order and you'll get a 10% discount :yes:

All the best

Taryn and Jim :)
Custom Detailers

Post by Custom Detailers »

Personally i prefer Blackfire Wet Diamond

Few examples i have done over the last few months with it

:clap:
atitlan
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Shadow Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Leather

Post by atitlan »

I'll second the recommendation of Blackfire. I use Blackfire Midnight Sun wax over Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant on my Shadow Blue Scirocco and it gives a real head-turning finish. I'm sure it'll work just as well for a black car.