B Pillar Tints

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
morrissey
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Golf R, 3 door, manual, leather, sunroof, 19" alloys, ACC, cruise, comfort and storage packs

Re: What's your Build Date? (Estimated or Confirmed)

Post by morrissey »

Ordered August, now expecting a March Delivery - I make that 6 months - has anybody waited longer ?
jonallen628
I drive a: Scirocco R
With a: DSG box
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

I oringinally ordered in June, which i cancelled due to the lack of progress and the discounts on offer by Broadspeed. My wait has stretched from June til Jan, even if i had kept with my original order i would have still had to wait this long because i specced Xenons.

Not sure whether it is any use to you but if your car takes longer than 20 Wks you are entitled to a support car from VW for up to four weeks. They basically rent a motor from one of the big hire companies. Talk to your dealer about this.
08/11 - 12/13 2.0 TSI R DSG, Black / Black Vienna
01/09 - 08/11 2.0 TSI GT DSG, Black / Truffle Vienna

Black is the new Black....
alex

Post by alex »

You UK guys get those ludicrous estimates because you need RHD? Never ever heard of a VAG product that you need to wait nearly 6 months for. Especially such a mainstream one... :shrug:
DIMIK
In: Candy White
Options: Xenons, RCD 510, Park Pilot, Tyre Pressure Indicator, Plus Alarm, Sport Package

Post by DIMIK »

Just received a call from my dealer. Possible build date 7th week 2009. Not bad....around March i should have it here in Greece :clap:
Atlantis
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Truffle Leather, Panoramic Sunroof, DAB, Dynaudio, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tyre Pressure Indicator, Smoking Pack

Post by Atlantis »

Ordered my Scirocco last week to replace my company GTi. Delivery is expected end of Feb, but I guess the lease company will make me wait until 1st March so they can register it on an 09 plate. Still, that's less than 3 months to go :)
jonallen628
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

Just spoken to my dealer, my car has been built and is now awaiting shipping. :clap:

easybreeze
Options: Parking Sensors
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

jonallen628 wrote:Just spoken to my dealer, my car has been built and is now awaiting shipping. :clap:
Lucky devil... hopefully in time for xmas then!
Arrived 23rd March '09 - Lovin' it
jonallen628

Post by jonallen628 »

Lucky devil... hopefully in time for xmas then!
Will most probably be the first week in Jan for collection, it wouldn't have fit down the chimney anyway. :shake:

jntaras
In: Viper Green
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

I took a call froma my dealer (i am from greece)!My build date is 4th week of 2009! :clap: :clap:
albertz33
Options: dab radio, dynaudio speakers

Post by albertz33 »

Atlantis wrote:Ordered my Scirocco last week to replace my company GTi. Delivery is expected end of Feb, but I guess the lease company will make me wait until 1st March so they can register it on an 09 plate. Still, that's less than 3 months to go :)
Dont bet on it! if they are anything like my lease company, they dont even think of these things, you need to tell them you want an 09' plate.
easybreeze
Options: Parking Sensors
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

Just heard from my leasing company that my company has put all orders on hold supposedly due to the vat change... I'm sure there is more to it but not much I can do... I just can't wait any longer :(

My car goes back next week then it'll be a vectra till this arrives... Oh joy!
Arrived 23rd March '09 - Lovin' it
albertz33
Options: dab radio, dynaudio speakers

Post by albertz33 »

easybreeze wrote:Just heard from my leasing company that my company has put all orders on hold supposedly due to the vat change... I'm sure there is more to it but not much I can do... I just can't wait any longer :(

My car goes back next week then it'll be a vectra till this arrives... Oh joy!
thats exactly what they did to me!, i saw from the lex website my car was due on the 16th ( today ) and phoned, the dumbass bint on the other end asked me if i had signed the 'new' documents, so now ive got to wait for a new contract to be sent out, signed, sent back, and then wait for delivery. :bang: :bang: :bang:
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

albertz33 the entire forum are feeling your pain
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
greeper
In: Rising Blue
Options: DVD Satellite Navigation, Leather (black), Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Smokers Pack, Folding Mirrors, Premium sills, Boot liner, Alloy pedals, Parrot 3200LS

Post by greeper »

Ordered mine this week from our fleet manager, should arrive in March hopefully :clap:
filo1908
Options: chip tuning @ 190cv, bmc air filter, sport packet, media in door.

Post by filo1908 »

i ordered mine the 10 of december and they told me that the car will be here before than the 10 of march, maybe even in the first half of february...but i'm italian, and i don't know if the time is different.....
jonallen628

Post by jonallen628 »

It's on the boat. :D

greeper
In: Rising Blue
Options: DVD Satellite Navigation, Leather (black), Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Smokers Pack, Folding Mirrors, Premium sills, Boot liner, Alloy pedals, Parrot 3200LS

Post by greeper »

I have been told mine is due in March :) - I will get them to add the premium sills and alloy pedals and boot liner before delivery :) They have confirmed they will make sure I have the ipod cable :yes:
bermudasun
In: Shadow Blue
Options: cruise control, electric mirrors, sat nav, leather

Post by bermudasun »

ordered mine today through my lease company and estimate build in Feb (wk7 09) and delivery March hopefully :)

Originally had the lights on it but dealer said they would not give me a build date if I left them on so had to remove them :(
JaseW
Options: Vienna Leather, Nav, Parking, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Premium Sills & Mats, Alloy Pedals, GT Wheel Badge, Piano Inserts, de-badge, Full Milltek inc sports cat, Forge DV, Forge Twintercooler, Forge Uprated Pipes, H&R 35mm drop, RS-Tuning Custom map (286bhp)

Post by JaseW »

I ordered mine in Sept and still don't have a build date yet!, I thought that would be plenty of time as I wanted it for 1st March.

keeping my fingers crossed now...
I luv Roc!
coanda
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Pano Roof
Dynaudio
Truffle Leather
MDI
Folding Mirrors
Parking Sensors

Post by coanda »

As an update to my post, I popped in to check for a date as I still hadn't had one. Apparantly its jumping around from week 10 to week 16. So thats an 8 week difference to what I was told to expect back in october. I expect to not be using my car till May. This really irks me because I don't want VW solutions and my option for a decent personal loan with my bank is up in March - when I was supposed to be getting the bloody car! Not happy!