a scratch!!!!!!!

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
LCM
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Re: a scratch!!!!!!!

Post by LCM »

3 and a half hours to the border, driving on a clear summer night with average speed of around 90 in a TDI golf - hit a few high points on the M6 toll mind you!!!
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

LCM looks they they did a great job having seen that in the flesh, they do anything to the alloy?
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
adamj
In: Pewter Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: Metallic paint,mats, prem sills, Merlin Cloth, Hatchbag and a nice stone chip on the bonnet.

Post by adamj »

Good job!

I slip down by my Scirocco in the ice and managed to scratch the drivers door with the zip on my jacket while falling - very annoyed! :( :(
paulmaddocks
In: Shadow Blue
Options: Black Leather, DAB Radio, Folidng mirrors, Parking sensors, Mats, Flat tyre indicator. Extras: Metal pedals, Boot liner, Premium Door sill trim.

Post by paulmaddocks »

Looks like they made a good recovery for you there.

I am going to get a quote from them soon about getting a scuff on my alloy sorted, good to see some postive results on paintwork from them. any experience with thier alloy repairs?
rehmondo
In: Candy White
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The last photo where the mark is shown is actually a deep scratch, I hope chips away can fix all this, I've given them a call someone locally will call me back with 24hrs - I want it fixed now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fortunately the person who hit it is my colleague and she came up to the office and told me, she'll cover the costs, I commend her honesty, so many other people in her position would have not said anything.
chr15
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

Post by chr15 »

The fact she apologised and told you herself would at least soften the blow, obviously it would still frustrate the hell out of me. Hopefully they won't do a bad job and it will look as good as it did when you collected it.
rehmondo
In: Candy White
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

Was quoted £150 to fix it - going to get a couple more quotes.