who has ordered xenons then?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
ryancooke
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

who has ordered xenons then?

Post by ryancooke »

i started having a look through the members list (went through 5 pages then got bored :shrug: ) and only found 4 people who has ordered them, so im guessing out of the 300+ members theres only 15ish of us that have ordered the scirocco with them?
MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nicklomvardos
In: Rising Blue
Options: xenons,rear parking sensors,panoramic sunroof,sat nav,foldable door mirrors,dynaudio,electric 12 way seat,leather,mats,metal pedals,door sills,blue tooth,flat tyre indic and auto glym life shine.

Re: who has ordered xenons then?

Post by nicklomvardos »

i ordered them.the wait has done my head in.hopefully not long to go..........
jonallen628
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

Me too, only a couple of weeks to go now.
08/11 - 12/13 2.0 TSI R DSG, Black / Black Vienna
01/09 - 08/11 2.0 TSI GT DSG, Black / Truffle Vienna

Black is the new Black....
Magnust

Post by Magnust »

i ordered my xenons in october and they told me it would take around 2-3 months, it seems i wont be getting mine before the end of march though :(
ryancooke
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

Post by ryancooke »

ive got a confirmed date of march the 1st, would be interesting to see if anyone gets them earlier
jntaras
In: Viper Green
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

I also have ordered them and i have a confirmed build date 4th/2009...so i get it end of february/1st march
DavidH
Options: Vienna Leather, Xenons, Dynaudio, Factory Bluetooth and Mats

Post by DavidH »

Mine had a confirmed build week 50,which was 2 weeks ago, which was the first week of Xenon production. Hopefully i should be seeing it very soon then, haven't heard anything yet though.
jonallen628
Options: Black Vienna Leather, 19" Talladegas, RNS-510, 6CD, Dynaudio, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Electric Drivers Seat.

Post by jonallen628 »

Just heard from my dealer that mine is on the boat on its way over. If you have a WK50 car yours should be on there too. :clap:

nicklomvardos
Options: xenons,rear parking sensors,panoramic sunroof,sat nav,foldable door mirrors,dynaudio,electric 12 way seat,leather,mats,metal pedals,door sills,blue tooth,flat tyre indic and auto glym life shine.

Post by nicklomvardos »

o yesssssssssssssssssssssssss baby.mine on the same boat coming over.sooooooooooooooooooo can,t wait.
sir_rocco
In: Reflex Silver

Post by sir_rocco »

nicklomvardos wrote:o yesssssssssssssssssssssssss baby.mine on the same boat coming over.sooooooooooooooooooo can,t wait.
How the F*&k is santa gonna fit two of them in his sack....lol :D
Taken delivery : Silver, DSG, NAV, Black Leather, Park Sensors, Winter pack.

Mods: Full Milltek, KW lowering springs,Wheel Spacers, Remapped to 258BHP, 405Nm
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

nicklomvardos wrote:o yesssssssssssssssssssssssss baby.mine on the same boat coming over.sooooooooooooooooooo can,t wait.
chuffed maybe an understatement

never mind the sack sir_rocco how about the chimney.....
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
jonallen628

Post by jonallen628 »

Has anyone who has ordered Xenons had confirmation that there car has been built with Xenon headlamps?

On one of the other forums a guy had Xenons on his order and apparently the car has been built without them?? :shrug:

Being really selfish i hope this is a cock up by his dealer and not a rule of thumb as a result of further problems with the Xenon units. I hope this isn't the case for all of us???

In my experience if there is an issue during production the cars are built and quarantined until the issue is resolved, i hope that somebody hasn't made the call the build the cars without Xenons? If the cars have been built without Xenons there must be some really serious issues with the units. However my Automotive experience is not with VW.

That's a real wounder for the guy, they have sorted him out with a compensation package which he has accepted and is taking the car without Xenons.

I can't get anymore info about my car until Monday 5th, has anyone else got an update on there motor?? I thought we were coming to the end of this fiasco, i am having doubts again now.

ryancooke

Post by ryancooke »

recieved my car today, and theres another black one with xenons aswel :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
jonallen628

Post by jonallen628 »

ryancooke wrote:recieved my car today, and theres another black one with xenons aswel :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats matey, can't wait to see some pictures. Where did you collect yours from?

jonallen628

Post by jonallen628 »

Just saw your other post with the photo, nice! :D

barrinpa

Post by barrinpa »

To confirm I have seen my car today at VW garage, delivered a couple of days ago, with Xenon lights fitted. The car was ordered on 22 Oct-08.
DavidH
Options: Vienna Leather, Xenons, Dynaudio, Factory Bluetooth and Mats

Post by DavidH »

Mine's due to be delivered on Monday! Planning to pick it up Wednesday.
nicklomvardos

Post by nicklomvardos »

mine arrived on weds and picking it up next weds.dealer confirmed car had xenons.
martdy
Options: Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Dynaudio with DAB,PanoRoof,Parking Sensors,Tyre Indicator,Non Smoking Smokers Pack,Cruise control,Folding Mirrors, Prem Mats/Sills,Gt Badge/Metal Pedals,Fiscon Bluetooth.

Post by martdy »

nicklomvardos wrote:mine arrived on weds and picking it up next weds.dealer confirmed car had xenons.
Good to see you finally getting your motor. :clap: I notice you have the Pano roof on your spec ,which is what was holding up my build date.If you don't mind me asking - When did you order? And have you got the roof aswell?
Thanks
Enjoy
Rising Blue,DSG,Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Pano roof,Folding mirrors,Dynaudio/DAB,Park Sensors,Cruise, Flat tyre indicator,Prem Mats+Sills,Metal Pedals,Gt Badge,Fiscon,Covered cup holder/rear cup holders.Now gone Piano Black with new Climate Control
ryancooke

Post by ryancooke »

ill have mine in the morning, managed to sort sumin out :D