cant wait

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
zenaris
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Sunroof | Xenon Lights | Sport Package | ACC | Interlagos Wheels | Leather Truffle | Park distance | Cruise Control | Bluetooth | Tire Pressure |

cant wait

Post by zenaris »

i am 6 days away from getting my new rocco I CANT WAIT ANY MORE :eek: :eek: :eek:
raffoul232
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: -Adaptive chassis control
-Bluetooth interface+voice control
-Multi-function steering wheel with control for gear shift
-Panorama tilting sunroof
-Park distance control
-Sports package
-Tire pressure
-Smoking package

Re: cant wait

Post by raffoul232 »

Well get ready for the longest 6 days of your life zenaris :lol: we have all been there
ALL MODS ON HOLD
fastjedi
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Cruise Control

Post by fastjedi »

I am 6 days away from getting my new rocco I CANT WAIT ANY MORE either!
Anakin
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: 19" wheels Leather, DVD Nav Dynaudio, Phone prep, cruise control and folding mirrors

Post by Anakin »

mines dockside waiting for a boat, Id hop on a plane and go and get it if I could :P
Solar Orange TT RS
raffoul232
Options: -Adaptive chassis control
-Bluetooth interface+voice control
-Multi-function steering wheel with control for gear shift
-Panorama tilting sunroof
-Park distance control
-Sports package
-Tire pressure
-Smoking package

Post by raffoul232 »

Anakin wrote:mines dockside waiting for a boat, Id hop on a plane and go and get it if I could :P
I think a helicopter is faster. You just get to the dock and voila the car is there and drive it from (wherever it is loacted) till you get home. It would be a cool drive :nod: . On the other hand a plane is a no no. You have to fuel the crap out of it then go to the airport, get permission to land the plane, and bunch of other things...just a waste of time. Or you still have one more option (best one for me). Wait for 6 days and feel every second pass by, but in the end, its worth it cause your getting a scirocco. Well a scirocco-r in this case :D :clap:
ALL MODS ON HOLD
Ibanez33
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Mats, Electric folding wing mirrors, parking sensors, Sil protectors, Philips Crystal vision bulbs.

Post by Ibanez33 »

I'd like to empathise with you but I'm jealous...
I wish I had 6 days to go! I've still got 42 yet to be confirmed days to go :cry: Going to ring the dealer at the weekend and check if they remember who I am and I can at least get a confirmed build week...
bookie
In: Salsa Red

Post by bookie »

2 more "sleeps" for me! I say sleeps in " because I couldnt sleep last night due to the excitement :(
Anakin
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: 19" wheels Leather, DVD Nav Dynaudio, Phone prep, cruise control and folding mirrors

Post by Anakin »

Ibanez33 wrote:I'd like to empathise with you but I'm jealous...
I wish I had 6 days to go! I've still got 42 yet to be confirmed days to go :cry: Going to ring the dealer at the weekend and check if they remember who I am and I can at least get a confirmed build week...
they don't confirm build week until about 4 weeks b4 they build it from my experience.
Solar Orange TT RS
artoo

Post by artoo »

8:00 tomorrow morning for me!
zenaris
Options: Sunroof | Xenon Lights | Sport Package | ACC | Interlagos Wheels | Leather Truffle | Park distance | Cruise Control | Bluetooth | Tire Pressure |

Post by zenaris »

raffoul232 wrote:
Anakin wrote:mines dockside waiting for a boat, Id hop on a plane and go and get it if I could :P
I think a helicopter is faster. You just get to the dock and voila the car is there and drive it from (wherever it is loacted) till you get home. It would be a cool drive :nod: . On the other hand a plane is a no no. You have to fuel the crap out of it then go to the airport, get permission to land the plane, and bunch of other things...just a waste of time. Or you still have one more option (best one for me). Wait for 6 days and feel every second pass by, but in the end, its worth it cause your getting a scirocco. Well a scirocco-r in this case :D :clap:

i locate the ship by the name (MSC ACCRA location) and the throw the Google earth and its arrived 2 hours ago..... when the ship arrived i was there (TO THE PORT 07:00am) :D
zenaris

Post by zenaris »

I AM OFFICIAL VW SCIROCCO OWNER :clap: :clap: yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but i just came to work............... i cant wait to go home
RW1
Legend
Options: Black Leather, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Leather, Fogs, 2 Zone Air Con, MF Steering Wheel, Factory Carpet Mats

Ordered 12Jul'09, provisional build Wk43, now 42 (05/08/09), PRODUCTION CONFIRMED Wk43 (30/09/09), Driving 04Nov09.

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Post by RW1 »

Great news zenaris :yes:

Photos soon?

C.
Week 43 Build has happened on time! 22 Oct'09 Scirocco is at Check Point 5 in the factory
23 Oct'09 Now Complete on the dockside, 24 Oct'09 Sailed from Portugal, 27 Oct'09 In the UK,
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Post by trix »

you're in the delivery room photos are mandetory ;)

S
zenaris

Post by zenaris »

yeapppp i will upload soon
farz
In: Salsa Red

Post by farz »

I'm now in the same boat as you were zenaris. Just had confirmation that my new Salsa Red GT 140 will be delivered to my work place between 9:00 and 10:00 on monday 22nd March.

I'm so excited I'm struggling to sleep..... its gonna be a long 5 days...(:-()
zenaris

Post by zenaris »

farz wrote:I'm now in the same boat as you were zenaris. Just had confirmation that my new Salsa Red GT 140 will be delivered to my work place between 9:00 and 10:00 on monday 22nd March.

I'm so excited I'm struggling to sleep..... its gonna be a long 5 days...(:-()

hey farz what's going on we are on 23 today eny good news