dynaudio

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
jntaras
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

dynaudio

Post by jntaras »

Are you satisfied from the dynaudio system?How it sounds?does it worth the money or with the same money i could have fit something better aftermarket?Thank you!I am interested only at the sound quality and not at the BIG noise that makes your teeth shaking! :p
wullie636
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Salsa Red
Options: dynaudio dab leather mats premium sills

Re: dynaudio

Post by wullie636 »

I have the dynaudio in my car and overall I'm pleased with it. It doesn't have really heavy base but the sound is very clear so much that you pick up things in songs that you haven't before even though you have listen to them hundreds of time
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

wullie636 is spot on with the comment, not huge bass feel but clarity is excellant even with mp3, i wouldn't bother with DAB if i ordered again
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
jntaras
Options: xenons,rcd 510 dynaudio,park pilot,interlagos 18'',tyre pressure indicator

Post by jntaras »

andy wrote:wullie636 is spot on with the comment, not huge bass feel but clarity is excellant even with mp3, i wouldn't bother with DAB if i ordered again
what exactly is DAB??
iAmbu
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: Factory fit: Black Vienna leather, Dynaudio, 19" Lugano alloys

Retro-fitted: H&R springs, REVO Stage 1, OEM VW parking sensors with OPS, RNS-510 sat nav, Video In Motion, FISCON Basic Plus Bluetooth, TPMS

Post by iAmbu »

iAmbu
2.0 TDi (170) - revo - STAGE 1
jntaras

Post by jntaras »

Thank you guys!Now i am confident about the dynaudio!I am fan of sound quality!DAB is something we don't have here in greece!thank you about your info!
greeper
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: DVD Satellite Navigation, Leather (black), Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Smokers Pack, Folding Mirrors, Premium sills, Boot liner, Alloy pedals, Parrot 3200LS

Post by greeper »

How do you know if it is installed? Are there any badges anywhere to say it is installed?

I have a Rocco on a 2 day test and am just trying to work out what options to have, the test car has really good sound on DVDs but the delivery driver didn't know if it had dynaudio or not.

Thanks
iroc
In: Deep Black
Options: Black Leather, Pano Roof, Winter Pack, Mats, Sat Nav, Prem Sills.
Now Sold

Post by iroc »

The speakers have dynaudio badges on them.
LCM
In: Deep Black
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

My demonstrator had the standard fit stereo but I opted for the Dynaudio and would totally recommend it if you appreciate your tunes.

The standard fit is pretty reasonable but its definately worth the few hundred extra to upgrade. I agree with the previous posts that the bass won't make your fillings rattle but it will certainly make your inernal organs vibrate with the volume at 20!!!!

Roc On
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
shooms
Options: Pano sunroof, Dynaudio, premium sills, metal pedals & alu gear-knob.

Post by shooms »

LCM wrote:My demonstrator had the standard fit stereo but I opted for the Dynaudio and would totally recommend it if you appreciate your tunes.

The standard fit is pretty reasonable but its definately worth the few hundred extra to upgrade. I agree with the previous posts that the bass won't make your fillings rattle but it will certainly make your inernal organs vibrate with the volume at 20!!!!

Roc On
Nice one mate - can't wait :D

Gonna have to slap these on to fully test it :yummy:

easybreeze
Options: Parking Sensors
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

Is the general opinion that Dynaudio improves the clarity but not the bass?

I've just amended my order to the Petrol and had to lose Dynaudio... but it seems that it's not such a big thing, just a little luxury

:shrug: I just want my car... NOW! :hyper:
Arrived 23rd March '09 - Lovin' it
mister.c.

Post by mister.c. »

I was more than happy with the standard set up that I had on my 48 hr test - you're right, its only a little thing, not half as bad as waiting 4 months :)
sir_rocco
In: Reflex Silver

Post by sir_rocco »

easybreeze wrote:Is the general opinion that Dynaudio improves the clarity but not the bass?

I've just amended my order to the Petrol and had to lose Dynaudio... but it seems that it's not such a big thing, just a little luxury

:shrug: I just want my car... NOW! :hyper:
We will be comparing my standard RNS510 car with Andy's dynaudio equipped roc at the meet on Sunday. Will post back with our thoughts.
Taken delivery : Silver, DSG, NAV, Black Leather, Park Sensors, Winter pack.

Mods: Full Milltek, KW lowering springs,Wheel Spacers, Remapped to 258BHP, 405Nm
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

bring your favourite cd/ipod sir_rocco, i'll try to remember to put some back in mine
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
easybreeze
Options: Parking Sensors
Smokers Pack

Post by easybreeze »

sir_rocco wrote: We will be comparing my standard RNS510 car with Andy's dynaudio equipped roc at the meet on Sunday. Will post back with our thoughts.
Excellent :D :bigthumb:
Arrived 23rd March '09 - Lovin' it
jntaras

Post by jntaras »

I am looking forward for it!Record a video!
gingerscotsman
Options: DVD Satnav, Dynaudio, Telephone Prep, Parking Sensors, Winter Pack, Cruise Control, Electric Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, Premium Mats.

Post by gingerscotsman »

Has anyone added a subwoofer to the Dynaudio system to improve the bass? The music I listen to has lots of low frequencies at times and I would miss the bass. :(

May need to take a CD to the dealer when I get round to ordering!! :p
alex

Post by alex »

Isnt dynaudio a fairly cheap option anyway? Cant see any reason for not getting it tbh... :shrug: