Anyone had their customer satisfaction survey?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
maisbitt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Parking Sensors, Smokers Pack (for aesthetics), R gearstick, R pedals, Sliding cup holder cover.

Anyone had their customer satisfaction survey?

Post by maisbitt »

I got a customer satisfaction questionnaire from a German company acting for VW almost a week ago. I hadn't filled it in at that point, so the persistent buggers sent me another. I was filling it in last night - slating the smearing wipers and creaky bootlid, but was pleased about everything else - hopefully the message will get back to VW to sort these 2 issues out.

Have I been randomly chosen, or is everyone else getting these surveys too? First time i've ever had one, and this is my 5th brand new VW i've bought.
2013 - Tornado Red MK7 Golf GTD on order
2011-2013 - Rising Blue 170GT
2009-2011 - Pewter Roc 140GT
2007-2009 - Tornado Red Golf 170TDI GT
2005-2007 - Black Pearl Golf 140TDI GT
2003-2005 - Black Pearl Polo 1.9TDI
JakeH
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box

Re: Anyone had their customer satisfaction survey?

Post by JakeH »

I received exactly the same last week and then another one too as I hadn't returned the first. Reckon it'll be the wipers and the dreaded rattle sound at 2000-3000rpm that gets listed in mine. Worth a try to see if these things can get sorted in the future.
Crafty
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Parking sensors, black leather, sat/nav, blue fin

Post by Crafty »

got one as well, put down the same issues
Rising Blue 2L petrol, SatNav, Rear sensors, black leather, mats, de-badged, Bluefin, smokers pack, covered drinks holder, pipercoss filter,Neuspeed torque arm insert, smoked back lights, vag-com
nickp
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Anthracite Leather, Dynaudio Soundpack, Park Sensor, Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, Smoking Pack,
Carpet Mats. GT Steering Wheel Badge, Metal Pedals, Pewter Arsenal Key Ring.

Post by nickp »

My survey came in the form of a phone call about a month after I got the car.
Probably the same list of questions as the written version where I had to mark a load of questions relating to my purchase experience, out of 5.
Although I'd developed the wiper smear by then I gave my dealer 5/5 in ever category. Mainly for the benefit of my salesman who gave me max discount without question and kept me well updated during the wait for the car.
Apparently if you don't give full marks in each section then the salesman doesn't get his commission.
Anyway it didn't stop me bringing the car back twice for the wiper problems later on and it looks like the full marks I gave were merited as the latest set of wipers they gave me seems to have fixed the smear (so far).
maisbitt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Parking Sensors, Smokers Pack (for aesthetics), R gearstick, R pedals, Sliding cup holder cover.

Post by maisbitt »

nickp:

That's a different survey, from VW UK (or an appointed agent/contractor). My saleswoman said I might get the call within a week of getting my new car, but I didn't. She did ask me if i'd score her max (so she'd get a bit of a bonus). I suspect that your phonecall was more to do with how you were treated by your dealer than overall satisfaction with car build quality/reliability.

The one I got was about 8 pages long and you had to tick certain boxes for each section and give some comments to explain your choices. It came with a freepost envelope back to Germany.

It didn't seem to be Scirocco dedicated, I got the impression that anyone who'd bought any VW car could get one.
2013 - Tornado Red MK7 Golf GTD on order
2011-2013 - Rising Blue 170GT
2009-2011 - Pewter Roc 140GT
2007-2009 - Tornado Red Golf 170TDI GT
2005-2007 - Black Pearl Golf 140TDI GT
2003-2005 - Black Pearl Polo 1.9TDI
Deacon
Options: Tuned 1.4tsi - gone but not forgotten!

Post by Deacon »

Yep, I had this one too a few months ago. I never got the dealership survey call unfortunately beacuse they were absolutely rubbish and it would have been nice to share that!

Deacon
playing in my '86
skippy
Options: Sat Nav, Leather, electric fold in mirrors, Dynaudio upgrade.

Now sold, but what a fantastic car!

Post by skippy »

Apparently VW tried to call me at home within a couple of weeks of taking ownership (this was March), but I was always at work when they called and they have never called me back. Shame as I was very pleased with my dealer, but there was never any follow up from the dealer itself although they did reply to questions I had very promptly.
ZephyR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
Options: 18" Inters, Front fogs, Multi-function steering wheel, Parking sensors & Interior mats

Post by ZephyR »

I've only had the dealer feedback call (which did go on a bit) but I was happy to give my dealer top marks.
Perhaps the VW car survey comes later when you've had time to live with your new car. Not a lot of point asking you when you've only had it a couple of weeks I guess.
nickp
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Anthracite Leather, Dynaudio Soundpack, Park Sensor, Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, Smoking Pack,
Carpet Mats. GT Steering Wheel Badge, Metal Pedals, Pewter Arsenal Key Ring.

Post by nickp »

maisbitt wrote:nickp: I suspect that your phonecall was more to do with how you were treated by your dealer than overall satisfaction with car build quality/reliability.

The one I got was about 8 pages long and you had to tick certain boxes for each section and give some comments to explain your choices. It came with a freepost envelope back to Germany.
Yes you are probably right. I think I answered about 10 or 15 questions in all and there was nothing directly Scirocco related.
I think there were only a couple of questions about how happy I was with the car itself but mostly they were about how I rated my general purchasing experience.
I normally wouldn't bother answering a long survey but I answered that one for the benefit of my salesman who as I said didn't do a bad job.
I'd be up for answering a Scirocco specific survey though if VW want to send me one.