Scirocco awd

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Post Reply
savvaandrey
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: DQ500, AWD, k04

Scirocco awd

Post by savvaandrey »

I bought Scirocco in 2017, it was 2010 1.4 CAXA MT, 2 years later I wanted to make my car faster.

So the list of changes:

1.4 CAXA -> 2.0 CPSA k04

MT -> DQ500

Rear suspension from golf 6r

Fuel tank golf 6r

Fuel pump audi rs3

Haldex5 with audi s3 driveshafts

Custom cardan shaft audi ttrs + golf 6r

Dampers KYB ultra sr + H&R springs

Boost pipes

Front intercooler

Front aluminum arms from ttrs


Exhaust Scirocco R with valve

Exterior:

Facelift

Asslift with scirocco r muffler

audi r19

 wheels

Interior:

Black roof

3D dashboard

Additional dashboard from scirocco r

Discover media

New climate



Originally on black color, but it was sometimes when the car was wrapped on grey color. Now it’s black again.
 One more thing that I want to do - headlamps from a new scirocco, so now looking for info how to implement it.

Now it 345hp and 540Hm.
Last edited by savvaandrey on Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
savvaandrey
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: DQ500, AWD, k04

Re: Scirocco awd

Post by savvaandrey »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alien_IROC
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 pm
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: ....IROC project....
@vw_iroc_project

Re: Scirocco awd

Post by Alien_IROC »

Congrats, really nice work, a dream!
Do you remember the part number of the Front aluminum arms from ttrs?
savvaandrey
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: DQ500, AWD, k04

Re: Scirocco awd

Post by savvaandrey »

Alien_IROC wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:30 pm Congrats, really nice work, a dream!
Do you remember the part number of the Front aluminum arms from ttrs?
Thanks!

left and right have the same part number:

8J0407151D
savvaandrey
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: DQ500, AWD, k04

Re: Scirocco awd

Post by savvaandrey »

Also, I installed Bi-Xenon and DCC suspension

Image
Image
savvaandrey
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: DQ500, AWD, k04

Re: Scirocco awd

Post by savvaandrey »

Update since 2023

Recaro seats installed
Door cards retrimmed in leather
Dashboard swapped to the facelift version
Custom steering wheel
Retrofitted ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)
Lane Assist
Blind Spot Assist (Side Assist)
OZ Superleggera R19
385 mm 6-piston front brakes from the Mercedes E63 AMG
Audi RS3 exhaust with CAN-based exhaust valve controller (opens/closes depending on drive mode / RPM / load)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
savvaandrey
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: DQ500, AWD, k04

Re: Scirocco awd

Post by savvaandrey »

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Post Reply