Scirocco arriving on Thursday!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
danielhaynes
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic Roof, Fiscon Pro, Bluefin, Custom LED Sidelights, VAGCOM

Scirocco arriving on Thursday!

Post by danielhaynes »

First post on here for me although been reading the forums since I was researching my car.

My old car (Mazda 3 Sport) goes this week and can't wait for the rocco to arrive on Thursday. Will post some pics when I get it.

I have actually been very luck and have only had a 4 week wait from order, as I managed to pick up a canceled order. (I can see many others have had very long delivery times). The only thing I don't know is if it will be 2010 spec, but to be honest I don't really mind and have mixed views. I prefer the wheel and white highline computer but would be really annoyed if the aircon unit changes to the cheap looking golf one.

Planning on getting a bluefin remap and have the Fiscon Plus being fitted on Friday. :D:D
Herby44
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
With a: DSG box
Options: Parking sensors

Re: Scirocco arriving on Thursday!

Post by Herby44 »

danielhaynes wrote: The only thing I don't know is if it will be 2010 spec, but to be honest I don't really mind and have mixed views. I prefer the wheel and white highline computer but would be really annoyed if the aircon unit changes to the cheap looking golf one.
I'd be surprised if it wasn't a 2010 - had mine for three weeks now. Mine has the new wheel and MFD and the old aircon so guess you'll be :D
danielhaynes

Post by danielhaynes »

noooooooooooo.... Dealer just rang to say it wont be here untill tomorrow at 10:30am ish.... Another day to wait!
danielhaynes

Post by danielhaynes »

Its HERE!

I must say i had my hopes set VERY high... and its surpassed them easily... 2010 model which im well chuffed with....Already had loads of looks and the entire office been outside looking round it.

Ill get some pics up on here soon.
danielhaynes

Post by danielhaynes »

scirocco5.JPG
scirocco4.jpg
scirocco3.JPG
IMG_7788.JPG
scirocco2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danielhaynes

Post by danielhaynes »

scirocco7.jpg
scirocco6.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.