The Viper has landed!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
goudgie
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: Electric seat adjustment. But it didn't materialise! Never mind, don't care anyway!

The Viper has landed!

Post by goudgie »

Oh boy did this turn some heads up my street yesterday when it was delivered!! :clap:

Fantastic car. Took it for a spin yesterday and boy does it shift!! It reminds me of the Rock n Roller Coaster in Florida, when it first 'takes off'. Like being shot out of a gun lol :eyepop: .!! Very impressed and its everything we hoped for. The temptation to put your foot down in this thing is overwhelming.

As for the colour. Well, I know it looks lairy, but everyone who's seen it says it looks great (even the postman!). Maybe they're being polite I dunno, but I had reservations about ordering the Viper but my missus, as usual, was proved correct. Its stunning. I like the white and the black, but now I've actually seen one in the flesh (we hadn't actually seen a viper other than in a magazine prior to it arriving yesterday!), I can't imagine having it in any other colour. It really shows off the lines a treat. Sadly the pics don't do it justice but don't worry, if you live anywhere in the South East you'll see us coming from a mile off!!! My neighbour put his shades on before coming to view it :D

And thanks to the guys who posted the 'delivery checklists' on here, came in very useful. Sadly we ordered electric driver seat and it didn't come!! But to be honest, we think we can live without it (how lazy are we!?), we're just so blown away by the car and excited to finally have it that it could have come with no seats at all and I think we wouldn't have minded!
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong,
and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Re: The Viper has landed!

Post by trix »

Yay Goudgie

Enjoy!! now go get driving!!!

S
kurre3
In: Candy White
Options: *Dynaudio & Sat Nav, Lights and vision pack with xenon lights
*Premium- and sport pack (DCC, Interlagos, alcantara seats, mats, tinted widows, cruise, winter pack, climtronic, alarm,
black roof lining & black framed air vents)
- Tyre pressaure indicator & media in

Post by kurre3 »

Congrats! Enjoy!! :) A month(+) remainging for me!
kurre3
*Premium- and sport pack (DCC, Interlagos, alcantara seats, mats, tinted widows, cruise, winter pack, climtronic, alarm,

Post by kurre3 »

Congrats! Enjoy!! :) A month(+) remainging for me!
prelude
In: Sumatra

Post by prelude »

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! it's a special car..... :clap: :clap:
Tawny
In: Sumatra
Options: Parking sensors; Truffle Leather, RDC510 'Dynaudio' soundpack; front and rear carpet mats

Post by Tawny »

Amazing colour. The guys in the office who all drool over mine all say they like the Viper too! Know what you mean about having to keep it under control and not thrash it - the 2.0 Tsi is fantastic. Enjoy every monent of it. And just try keeping it clean - I was lucky that we had the heatwave i.e. no rain, for the first week after mine was delivered!
MerTango
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Pewter Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Sport Pack, Parking sensors, Alcantara catch up interior,
RCD 510, alu. pedals, 18" Chicago's painted matte,
K&W 25mm Springs, Supersprint Exhaust System, Scirocco R LED's,
Bi-Xenon's coming soon...

Post by MerTango »

Beautiful..Enjoy the ride and the looks...

P.S. I see that in the first pic someone is wearing a green tshirt :nod: matches the ROC well :yes:
Pewter Roc
goudgie
In: Viper Green
Options: Electric seat adjustment. But it didn't materialise! Never mind, don't care anyway!

Post by goudgie »

MerTango wrote:Beautiful..Enjoy the ride and the looks...

P.S. I see that in the first pic someone is wearing a green tshirt :nod: matches the ROC well :yes:
Yes that was my missus, she was too excited to drive it for the first day!!

But she gets to drive it to work each day wheras I have to take every chance I get!

Been stopped twice by people asking what it is already, once at a petrol station and then yesterday whilst stuck in a queue at the Blackwall Tunnel!
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong,
and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
kurre3

Post by kurre3 »

Your car deserves a better camera though! Tried to sharpen it a little bit: :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.