Friday is the Day for ME!!!!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Dan Fitz
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Shadow Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio soundpack, Winter pack, DAB & carpets plus have the First aid kit and Triangle on order.

Friday is the Day for ME!!!!

Post by Dan Fitz »

:nod: Yes after the long long wait its arrived in the country, they are doing the last bit of work and fitting the Fusion hands free kit for me (free of charge as well (well they havent billed me yet))

I can't wait, its just like christmas when you are 5. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
danielhaynes
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: Panoramic Roof, Fiscon Pro, Bluefin, Custom LED Sidelights, VAGCOM

Re: Friday is the Day for ME!!!!

Post by danielhaynes »

Sounds like there is loads of us this week!!!!

Tomorrow for me! Im sure we will all be chuffed as punch all weekend
prelude
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Sumatra

Post by prelude »

Throw me into the pot....tomorrow aswell....was meant to be today but a meeting cropped up last minute! typical.. :eyepop:
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

tick tock goes that clock
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
Dan Fitz
Options: Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio soundpack, Winter pack, DAB & carpets plus have the First aid kit and Triangle on order.

Post by Dan Fitz »

ITS HERE :nod:

I'm loving it, had to restrain alittle not sitting there and playing with all the buttons, loving the Fusion Unit, can play my tunes off the Iphone with out any problems.

The drive is lovely, car grips the road like i have a Dyson strapped to the back. I will get some pic's done but its a little wet this afternoon.

Only question I have; are the doors mean't to lock once you get to 10mph like in the Golf?
wigit

Post by wigit »

dan you can enable the autolock in the settings menu on the mfd, was last ovtober when i did mine so rusty but its in there somewhere :yes:
Dan Fitz

Post by Dan Fitz »

wigit wrote:dan you can enable the autolock in the settings menu on the mfd, was last ovtober when i did mine so rusty but its in there somewhere :yes:

Thanks found it, will test it in the morning.

Just been checking all the spec and everything, and for some reason they have not fitted the flat tyre indicator, so will have to call them and get that sorted.
wigit

Post by wigit »

dan they missed that off mine, i threw my toys out the pram, then drove the car and forgot about it when we'd reached a suitable financial compromise
Dan Fitz

Post by Dan Fitz »

If you dont mind me asking what did they do for you?
wigit

Post by wigit »

we multiplied the refund for that item by 10 as it was the dealer who missed it ;)
ayeaye
Options: Candy White Scirocco - August 2009 - March 2013
Now replaced with a MINI Cooper S

Post by ayeaye »

Dan Fitz wrote:
wigit wrote:dan you can enable the autolock in the settings menu on the mfd, was last ovtober when i did mine so rusty but its in there somewhere :yes:

Thanks found it, will test it in the morning.

Just been checking all the spec and everything, and for some reason they have not fitted the flat tyre indicator, so will have to call them and get that sorted.
From photos that have appeared of MY10 cars, the flat tyre indicator button appears to have been moved to the glovebox - might be worth checking in there first if you've not already done so.
Dan Fitz

Post by Dan Fitz »

They moved it, the button is no longer near the gear shift its been moved to the glove box, its above the airbag switch.

Check you could have it.