Collected my Sumatra GT 2.0 Yesterday ***Pics Added***

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
steve
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Sumatra
With a: DSG box
Options: panoramic sunroof, truffle leather, winter pack, dynaudio soundpack, parking and tyre sensors, cruise control, carpet mats

Re: Collected my Sumatra GT 2.0 Yesterday ***Pics Added***

Post by steve »

ZephyR wrote:On the German VW site they have all the same colours except Pewter and Sumatra.
They do have a Dark Maroon metallic - does that sound like Sumatra ? Such a difficult colour to judge from pics on the web.
It's not maroon. It's a dark grey with copper metallic flakes. The colour does look quite different depending on the light.
billyl
In: Sumatra
With a: DSG box
Options: truffle leather, panoramic, cruise,parking sensors,foldable mirrors,DAB,dynaudio

Post by billyl »

Very nice looking car Steve !! You've got very similar spec to the one ive ordered !! Honestly it looks the dogs !! & the truffle really looks a good contrast against the sumatra !! congrats awsome looking car :clap:
ZephyR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 18" Inters, Front fogs, Multi-function steering wheel, Parking sensors & Interior mats

Post by ZephyR »

steve wrote:
ZephyR wrote:On the German VW site they have all the same colours except Pewter and Sumatra.
They do have a Dark Maroon metallic - does that sound like Sumatra ? Such a difficult colour to judge from pics on the web.
It's not maroon. It's a dark grey with copper metallic flakes. The colour does look quite different depending on the light.
I would agree but it seems that the Germans may be colour blind ...... http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... f=2&t=1856