Sam's rocco project

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
sciroccosam1
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Black gloss Wolfrace Scorpio 17", Kenwood DAB Multimedia System, Dectane smoked LED sidelights/indicators, Smoked LED taillights, LED number plate lights, Front bumper lip, Personal numberplate, Privacy glass, Red brake calipers, Black gloss exhaust caps

Re: Sam's rocco project

Post by sciroccosam1 »

sciroccosam1
Options: Black gloss Wolfrace Scorpio 17", Kenwood DAB Multimedia System, Dectane smoked LED sidelights/indicators, Smoked LED taillights, LED number plate lights, Front bumper lip, Personal numberplate, Privacy glass, Red brake calipers, Black gloss exhaust caps

Post by sciroccosam1 »

ryan87
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Digital Speedo on MFD
Needle Sweep
Black Dash Strips
Android Head unit
HID Kit
Pioneer Speakers
Interior Bulb Upgrade
Metal Pressed Number Plates

Post by ryan87 »

car looks very nice! just wondering where did you find those fog light grill deletes ?

Thanks
sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

ryan87 wrote:car looks very nice! just wondering where did you find those fog light grill deletes ?

Thanks
I think the guy who bought the car from new before I got it didn't go for the fog light extras as they were like that when I bought it unmodified.
ryan87
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Digital Speedo on MFD
Needle Sweep
Black Dash Strips
Android Head unit
HID Kit
Pioneer Speakers
Interior Bulb Upgrade
Metal Pressed Number Plates

Post by ryan87 »

sciroccosam1 wrote:
ryan87 wrote:car looks very nice! just wondering where did you find those fog light grill deletes ?

Thanks
I think the guy who bought the car from new before I got it didn't go for the fog light extras as they were like that when I bought it unmodified.
Dammit .. Struggling to find where to get them from. Cheers though
sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

ryan87 wrote:
sciroccosam1 wrote:

Thanks
Dammit .. Struggling to find where to get them from. Cheers though
You could try ordering them from your dealer, if you can get a part number then you should be able to order a pair. Thanks.
Garyhamilton
With a: Manual box

Post by Garyhamilton »

Where did you get your smoked lights from mate? They look stunning!
sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

Garyhamilton wrote:Where did you get your smoked lights from mate? They look stunning!
Cheers, I got the LED taillights from Amazon, I put LED's in the reverse bulbs just to finish them off, here's a link to them.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Garyhamilton

Post by Garyhamilton »

sciroccosam1 wrote:
Garyhamilton wrote:Where did you get your smoked lights from mate? They look stunning!
Cheers, I got the LED taillights from Amazon, I put LED's in the reverse bulbs just to finish them off, here's a link to them.

Pay day in 4 days... Uh-oh [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garyhamilton

Post by Garyhamilton »

sciroccosam1 wrote:

Pay day in 4 days... Uh-oh..

Cheers for the link!

sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

Garyhamilton wrote:
sciroccosam1 wrote:

Pay day in 4 days... Uh-oh..

Cheers for the link!

Haha :) , they are worth the money, when I bought them they were on Prime next day but I think they don't have any stock in the country of them now as it's saying 1-2 months.
sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

At my uncle & aunties house. Image
sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

Did a complete full detail on my roc today for the first time after reading about claying on here, clay, polish then waxed, didn't manage to get pics as it started raining just before I finished (typical incorrect weather forecasts) so still got the front bumper to wax.
sciroccosam1

Post by sciroccosam1 »

Gave my rocco a good wash yesterday!