Lukes Stage 3 R

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Emarling
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Re: Lukes 2nd R

Post by Emarling »

Boydie wrote:You can get the lights direct from Dectane
Got them cheers :yes:
Luke.08
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Oryx White
With a: DSG box
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Post by Luke.08 »

Boydie wrote:Where did you get the super pro kit and ALK?

Also, did you buy your badges already black or do them yourself?
I got the superpro kit and ALK from my garage as he got me a really good price. And I bought my black badges already black :yes:
Luke.08
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Post by Luke.08 »

Finally had some progress with my car.

Most of the boxes in these pics are for my car lol. Been waiting to do this for ages. Who wants to have a guess what's in these boxes. Lol. No guess for the people that already no though hahaha

RYANWOOD4
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Night Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Matte grey with gloss black highlights - H&R springs - 18" Y-spoke alloys - R Cup rear spoiler - Carbon fibre interior - more to come...

Post by RYANWOOD4 »

Mate, Walter is an absolute stunner!
Can't wait to see what else you've got planned.
Mostic
I drive a: R-Line
Options: Let's wait until I start the mods :)

Post by Mostic »

APR Stage III kit with all needs :D
Scirocco R Build! (Fun, Tough & Cost)
http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=21372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MKV Build!
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195173" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Mostic wrote:APR Stage III kit with all needs :D

It certainly is the stage 3 kit. The 1st box was opened yesterday.

And inside was this rather big intercooler :clap:

Joe6r
Options: Sunroof, Paint

Mods: R8 Coilpacks, Evoms Intake, R8 Oil Cap, Black coolant and Washer fluid caps, Smooth front badge, Smooth front bumper, Flapper Mod, Mid resonator delete, Airlift V2, Anti Lift Kit, Plush Automotive Boot Build & Custom Controller Mount

Post by Joe6r »

Looks spot on!

Where did you get that diffuser from?

Its between this one and the Boca designs one if i can source it :rolleyes:
Mostic
I drive a: R-Line
Options: Let's wait until I start the mods :)

Post by Mostic »

My guessing won [emoji123]
Congratulations man. You will enjoy it more than you can imagine [emoji6]

-------
Philosophy Of Eagles:
- Eagles flies only with eagles!
- To reach the top you must fly with the Top!
Scirocco R Build! (Fun, Tough & Cost)
http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=21372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MKV Build!
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195173" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Joe6r wrote:Looks spot on!

Cheers dude. The diffuser came from Ali express. Me and a friend each got one. Let's just say it was a pain In the ass to get it to fit properly. easyrider will back me up on that lol
easyrider
In: Deep Black
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

Luke.08 wrote:
Joe6r wrote:Looks spot on!

Cheers dude. The diffuser came from Ali express. Me and a friend each got one. Let's just say it was a pain In the ass to get it to fit properly. easyrider will back me up on that lol
yep!
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Cars still in bits atm lol

Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

still dont have my car back yet. but it should be any day now. it at least runs. just having it checked for any leaks, then a few small bits to do and i will have it back. in the mean time here are some pictures the garage have sent me during the fitting of the stage 3 kit

Not a great photo. but shows my exhaust on again. and like last time it has been decatted

Here we have the intake pipework on, the maf housing and pipes are quite big lol

then for the actual intake we went for the APR carbinio. this is used on golf mk6 R stage 3 kits. and i havnt seen one on a scirocco before so we went for it. it also helps that i love a bit of carbon fibre lol

You can just about see the intake on here. But i will get a better engine bay picture when i get the car back

mvb12
In: Pure White

Post by mvb12 »

Any updates on this and are you local to Croydon as surprised i've never seen your car.
Luke.08

Re: Lukes Stage 3 R

Post by Luke.08 »

sorry been so quiet lately had a bit of a break from the forum. only done a few small mods lately. I installed the kill all wipers rear wiper delete kit. and replaced the silver R badge for a carbon fibre look one. and added a carbon look APR badge too the rear too

Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

mark managed to get a cheeky rolling shot of me the other week

Fozzie_17
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by Fozzie_17 »

This looks awesome! I have just read your previous thread and I do prefer this one! The rear with those lights and the diffuser look meeean!! :jump:
Matt
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

thanks fozzie. i definatly now prefer this one to my last rocco :banana:
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

took the car down to monsterwraps last week to get a vinyl windscreen strip and lettering done. I originally wanted the lettering done all on the strip but it would have turned out to have been really small. So i took inspiration from the Volkswagen racing cup cars and had it done like them.Ii think its more effective this way as the lettering is nice and big so stands out.

Excuse the dirty front bumper. there were a lot of flies out that day. she's not normally dirty hahahaha

mvb12
In: Pure White

Post by mvb12 »

any one know what splitter/chin this is?
Maisonian
Options: RNS 510 & Dynaudio Soundpack
19" Talladega Alloys (Gunmetal grey)
Leather Seats
Dual Bonnet Strut Kit
Kerscher CF Front Lip Spoiler
Maxton Designs CF under runners
Dectane Litec Smoked Rear Lights
Forge Twin-take Induction Kit
GFB DV+
Modified Audi TTs Engine cover & peripherals

Post by Maisonian »

Kerscher
Scirocco R - Converting Petrol into Fun via the Wallet.

http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=22769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;