URGENT: FRONT BONNET FUSE BOX PICTURE NEEDED

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
adam12
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Pewter Grey

URGENT: FRONT BONNET FUSE BOX PICTURE NEEDED

Post by adam12 »

Hi,

I urgently need a picture of anyone's scirocco front fuse box which is under the bonnet.

I have mixed up the fuses and nothing seems to work now.

If anyone can send a picture that would be smashing.
Phil
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Night Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Re: URGENT: FRONT BONNET FUSE BOX PICTURE NEEDED

Post by Phil »

I swear the second I stepped outside to get this photo it started raining :clap:

sorry about the poor quality
Phil
adam12

Post by adam12 »

Thanks for the reply, guess mines different to yours. I'm trying to find one online but can't seem to find a picture of a fuse box like mine.

RobTriskele
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Salsa Red
With a: Manual box

Post by RobTriskele »

Here's mine. Its from a 2.0 TSi so there will be some differences.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chelspeed
In: Rising Blue
Options: Sold it!

Post by chelspeed »

Two posts above is this. Seems to include all you are asking for.
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Sorry mate - I have a different engine. I wasn't thinking haha. Hope you got it sorted
Phil
adam12

Post by adam12 »

philjay92 wrote:Sorry mate - I have a different engine. I wasn't thinking haha. Hope you got it sorted
Thanks pal, still getting no piower to the ignition for some reason. The cluster does nothing when I insert the key. I think I'm missing one fuse "100" as the picture provided by one of the guys above have two "100" fuses.
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Post by Cuprabob »

I think the "Fuse 100" you refer to is actually a relay. You probably don't have it as it maybe for an option. Yours has a link inserted in it's place. Don't think that's where your problem lies.

It's really hard to compare Fuse boxes because of the various options that may or may not be fitted.