What's your Build Date? (Estimated or Confirmed)

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
w33don
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Pure White
With a: Manual box

Re: What's your Build Date? (Estimated or Confirmed)

Post by w33don »

JSH wrote:
w33don wrote:ordered my Scirocco R in Pure White on 29th august, been tracking it since on the online tracker and cant wait for it to arrive now! confirmed production week was 12/10/2015 but hasnt jumped to build in progress yet :( hope its just going to skip the step rather then a delay! from what people have said (4 weeks from build date to delivery) im hoping for it around the second week of november!
I ordered mine on the same date and got a build week od 12/10 - its now at the dealers
This sounds promising! i spoke to VW on Monday and they said they should be expecting it towards the end of the week ready for collection next week! :clap:
mikezero
I drive a: R-Line
In: Indium Grey
Options: 19" Talladega, Leather Interior, Dynaudio, Parking Sensors, Xenons, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, MIBII, Pana Sunroof, Park Assist, Winter Pack, DCC, RV Camera, Rear 90% tint, Car Net, Voice Activation.

Post by mikezero »

Picked up my new R-Line yesterday.

New car smell......how I missed it!!! :D
flashash
In: Rising Blue
Options: Dynaudio, Dab RAdio, Factory Bluetooth, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors. Leather

Post by flashash »

Get some pics up mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikezero
Options: 19" Talladega, Leather Interior, Dynaudio, Parking Sensors, Xenons, Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, MIBII, Pana Sunroof, Park Assist, Winter Pack, DCC, RV Camera, Rear 90% tint, Car Net, Voice Activation.

Post by mikezero »

Pics now in The Showroom.
CleanDiesel
Options: 184 TDI, Dynaudio sound system, adaptive suspenion, electronic differential lock, 90% tinted glass, cruise control, winter pack, reverse camera, fancy phone linking up stuff.

Post by CleanDiesel »

Just got my build date it's being built next week far faster than the estimated late January build date. Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas.

Can't wait and it can't come sooner my golf has just eaten it's fuel pump today on top of a faulty lambda that needs replacing and the auxiliary belt tensioner has started to rattle. The thing is falling to bits!
flashash
Options: Dynaudio, Dab RAdio, Factory Bluetooth, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors. Leather

Post by flashash »

CleanDiesel wrote:Just got my build date it's being built next week far faster than the estimated late January build date. Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas.

Can't wait and it can't come sooner my golf has just eaten it's fuel pump today on top of a faulty lambda that needs replacing and the auxiliary belt tensioner has started to rattle. The thing is falling to bits!
Are you bothered if it's 2015 or 2016 car. Mine being built next week. Could be here end of November

CleanDiesel
Options: 184 TDI, Dynaudio sound system, adaptive suspenion, electronic differential lock, 90% tinted glass, cruise control, winter pack, reverse camera, fancy phone linking up stuff.

Post by CleanDiesel »

I want it before something else decides to break on my golf! Don't the number plates change in February? I'm not waiting that long.

For all my moaning I'm going to miss the DIY jobs with the three year warranty though. Might have to buy an old banger to keep me occupied haha
flashash

Post by flashash »

March they change. I wouldn't wait thAt long either. Your time will be taken keeping it clean and shiny!!

smilesapart
In: Ultra Violet
Options: Dynamic Chassis Control.
Electric Panoramic Glass Roof.
Rear View Camera.
Electric Folding Mirrors.
90% Heat Insulated Tinted Glass.
Paint Protection.
Mud Flaps.
Mud Flaps Front & Rear.

Post by smilesapart »

Ive had no communication what so ever from my salesman or dealership. But I've called customer services at VW and they have told me my build date is week commencing 9th Nov!!! Next week. I guess I may get it before Christmas!
CleanDiesel

Post by CleanDiesel »

flashash wrote:March they change. I wouldn't wait thAt long either. Your time will be taken keeping it clean and shiny!!

First thing I'll be doing is covering it in ipa, giving it a proper buff and covering everything in jet seal then wax :yes:

Dirt will fall off just at the sight of a pressure washer.
Dazarooni
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by Dazarooni »

smilesapart wrote:Ive had no communication what so ever from my salesman or dealership. But I've called customer services at VW and they have told me my build date is week commencing 9th Nov!!! Next week. I guess I may get it before Christmas!
A couple of weeks before Christmas I'd say. :D
flashash

Post by flashash »

Does anyone else keep getting the same notifications from vw site. Had stage 3 text and email about 5 times now

CleanDiesel

Post by CleanDiesel »

No I just got stage 5a though, vehicle in transit.
flashash

Post by flashash »

Excellent. I got stage 3 text again this morning. Build suppose to start next week

flashash

Post by flashash »

CleanDiesel wrote:No I just got stage 5a though, vehicle in transit.
That's mad as we both had same build week????

CleanDiesel

Post by CleanDiesel »

Mine must have been one of the first ones built, it said yesterday evening will be built week commencing 9/11, text this morning to say it's left the factory. Online tracker says the same. I'm sure yours won't be far behind.

When did you order out of interest?
flashash

Post by flashash »

10th october

CleanDiesel

Post by CleanDiesel »

I ordered mid/late September. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or just pot luck.

Had a look at the shipping process last night, next ship arrives in Portugal on Thursday which should arrive in Emden on 16th. Hopefully mine gets on to that, fingers crossed yours will be built by then too and sharing the boat.
flashash

What's your Build Date? (Estimated or Confirmed)

Post by flashash »

My order has disappeared off the system [emoji20]
Anyone else had this

flashash

Post by flashash »

CleanDiesel wrote:I ordered mid/late September. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or just pot luck.

Had a look at the shipping process last night, next ship arrives in Portugal on Thursday which should arrive in Emden on 16th. Hopefully mine gets on to that, fingers crossed yours will be built by then too and sharing the boat.
I hope so