My 2.0 TSI

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
olechr1337
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Pewter Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Black leather, ACC, Black badges, Resonator delete, Lowered 40mm, Oettinger remap, Dectane red/clear taillights, R8 coilpack

My 2.0 TSI

Post by olechr1337 »

Thoughts and mod suggetions? :D
received_704346986286713 (1).jpg
IMAG0418_converted.jpg
IMAG0433_converted.jpg
IMAG0439_converted.jpg
IMAG0489_converted.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Re: My 2.0 TSI

Post by Phil »

Best colour :nod: but i am biased.... Image
Phil
Mortyy
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Deep Black
Options: parkingsensor, multifunction steering, rainsensor, dynaudio

Post by Mortyy »

Where you at? Bodø?

What came with The car? :)

Im planning on plastidipping The emblemet aswell, pointers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
olechr1337
Options: Black leather, ACC, Black badges, Resonator delete, Lowered 40mm, Oettinger remap, Dectane red/clear taillights, R8 coilpack

Post by olechr1337 »

Mortyy wrote:Where you at? Bodø?

What came with The car? :)

Im planning on plastidipping The emblemet aswell, pointers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Drammen and Ålesund. The car is mostly in Drammen.

It came with black leather interior, the Oettinger remap, DCC and not much else that i can think of right now :)

Plastidipping the emblems is a pretty easy job. The only pain was getting the dip out of the middle part of the emblems, especially the smaller rear emblem. But if you're patient you should be fine :)
Mortyy

Post by Mortyy »

olechr1337 wrote:

It came with black leather interior, the Oettinger remap, DCC and not much else that i can think of right now :)

Plastidipping the emblems is a pretty easy job. The only pain was getting the dip out of the middle part of the emblems, especially the smaller rear emblem. But if you're patient you should be fine :)
so you just painted the whole thing without taking it off?

ah! ive done BSR remap, upgraded to RNS 510 from RCD510 (dont know what edition you have?), installed smokers pack etc. any future mods coming your way? :)
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

Mortyy wrote:
olechr1337 wrote:

so you just painted the whole thing without taking it off?

ah! ive done BSR remap, upgraded to RNS 510 from RCD510 (dont know what edition you have?), installed smokers pack etc. any future mods coming your way? :)
Yeah wanted i did not take the badges off. But im now looking into replacing the badges with gloss black one's because i have had to plastidip the front badge 2-3 times since august because of stonechips etc. I have to do it again after this winter.

Sound nice! It just has the basic RCD310. Looking into getting some yellow seatbelts, yellow calipers, H&R lowering springs and some new 18"/19" rims soon :)
Mortyy

Post by Mortyy »

aah. nice :)
got a spare rcd510dab if you want to upgrade :P easy send from bergen with either posten or tollpost :P
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

Mortyy wrote:aah. nice :)
got a spare rcd510dab if you want to upgrade :P easy send from bergen with either posten or tollpost :P
If it is a straight swap with no programing etc. im interested. I'll have to look into it i guess :)
Mortyy

Post by Mortyy »

Straight swap! Easy :)
Pm me if you are interrested! Then we can skip english and rather talk norwegian [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

Long since i updated this sadly!
Decided to give a brief update on all the things that has been done the last couple off months!

I painted the calipers blue a while ago. Not really sure about it, might be gone soon i think..

Fitted one og these cheap ebay frontlips. Looks ok i think, considering the price! But looking into getting a carbon one, to compliment my carbon mirror-covers. Any suggestions to what splitter/lip i should go for? [emoji4]

Lowered the car 40mm on V-maxx springs a couple weeks ago! Love the look of the car now, but i think next spring/summer i will buy some coilovers and make it perfect!

To compliment the carbon mirror-covers i fitted a small little spoiler on the back! Looks pretty good i think!

Other smaller mods i did is blue interior lighting, new intake and deleted the resonator back in may.

Mods coming soon:
Have ordered new Dectane taillights last week.

New R rear bumper and side skirts next month i all goes to plan.

Tinting the windows.

Considering wrapping the roof in carbon too.

And new 19" summer wheels next season! [emoji4]
smilesapart
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
With a: Manual box
Options: Dynamic Chassis Control.
Electric Panoramic Glass Roof.
Rear View Camera.
Electric Folding Mirrors.
90% Heat Insulated Tinted Glass.
Paint Protection.
Mud Flaps.
Mud Flaps Front & Rear.

Post by smilesapart »

Philjay92 your car looks awesome
Phil
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

smilesapart wrote:Philjay92 your car looks awesome
Cheers buddy! Sadly it's going Saturday
Phil
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

New taillights fitted!! Love them!

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk
Poppaboost
In: Rising Blue

Post by Poppaboost »

How easy were these to change, straight swap or does anything else need changing or recoding?
I'm assuming these are the new spec tail lights?
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

Poppaboost wrote:How easy were these to change, straight swap or does anything else need changing or recoding?
No recoding or anything. Just a simple screw on the back and the taillight simply slides outwards.

No they are not the new spec ones, they are from Dectane in Germany :)

Just to notify, noe of my taillights stopped working the other day i have heard other people having issues with them aswell.

Phil

Post by Phil »

olechr1337 wrote:New taillights fitted!! Love them!

Are these the cherry look rather than smoked or clear?
Phil
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

philjay92 wrote:
olechr1337 wrote:New taillights fitted!! Love them!

Are these the cherry look rather than smoked or clear?
They are clear, but my camera makes them look cherry :)

Poppaboost
In: Rising Blue

Post by Poppaboost »

olechr1337 wrote:
Poppaboost wrote:How easy were these to change, straight swap or does anything else need changing or recoding?
No recoding or anything. Just a simple screw on the back and the taillight simply slides outwards.

Just to notify, noe of my taillights stopped working the other day i have heard other people having issues with them aswell.

Ah cheers olechr,
i'd heard people having problems with the dectanes too, want to keep oem but with the new spec ones.
olechr1337

Post by olechr1337 »

Poppaboost wrote:
olechr1337 wrote:

Ah cheers olechr,
i'd heard people having problems with the dectanes too, want to keep oem but with the new spec ones.
Yeah mine started having issues on friday... The City/driving light on the left taillight stopped working.. Still waiting for a reply from Dectane for a replacement light or spare parts!

By the way, i think you should check if the facelift lights fits properly, i do belive the tailgate on the newer car is different therefore the taillights are a different shape! Not 100% sure but yeah

Mortyy

Post by Mortyy »

olechr1337 wrote: Yeah mine started having issues on friday... The City/driving light on the left taillight stopped working.. Still waiting for a reply from Dectane for a replacement light or spare parts!

By the way, i think you should check if the facelift lights fits properly, i do belive the tailgate on the newer car is different therefore the taillights are a different shape! Not 100% sure but yeah

Have you spoken with dectane regarding that one of them stopped working?
mine still works just fine :) strange that yours doesnt...

as far as i can recall, it is the UK guys that have problems with the dectanes, regarding the foglight.. this because they are made for LHD cars (as they are in germany). When you try to put them on a RHD car, the fogs are messing it up :P