Viper Green

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
johnny
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box

Viper Green

Post by johnny »

Hi joined the forum couple of days ago but wanted to wait till i got my scirocco before i put a post up, the pics aint the greatest

This is the 1.4 tsi, i went from an mk5 R32 but im glad i made the change prefer the scirocco over the r32

so far i have done 180 miles, no much to go on but the diffrence so far in fuel is brilliant :)
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Re: Viper Green

Post by wigit »

welcome, still love those r32 buckets though
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
steve
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Sumatra
With a: DSG box
Options: panoramic sunroof, truffle leather, winter pack, dynaudio soundpack, parking and tyre sensors, cruise control, carpet mats

Post by steve »

every time I see that Viper green I wonder if I should have.....
Paul Denney
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Panorama Roof, Leather Seats ( front heated), Tyre pressure monitoring system. Rear park pilot assist with camera. DCC adaptive chassic control.

Post by Paul Denney »

The Viper green is a fantastic colour. I love all he different shades in differing sunlight conditions. All my friends love the colour, which seems to accentuate the lines of the car. Of course I am biased.

Cheers
class
Options: Rear parking sensors, premium mats, electric folding door mirrors, parking sensors, panoramic sunroof, winter pack and sound pack.

Post by class »

I get my Viper next saturday! Nice pics dude. :yes:
johnny

Post by johnny »

its amazing the attention it gets think its a combitnation of both colour and actual car, glad i got this colour now.
Chillout
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
Options: 1.4TSI Stage 1++(~220BHP), sunroof, 18" Interlagos, black interior rooflining, premium leather multifunctional steering wheel, electronic mirrors, tinted rear windows, footwell lighting, fog lights, coming/leaving home, mats, smokers pack, media-connection, cruise control and lots more...

Post by Chillout »

I don't think there's a better color for the roc than green... but yeah I'm biased too ;-)

ZephyR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
Options: 18" Inters, Front fogs, Multi-function steering wheel, Parking sensors & Interior mats

Post by ZephyR »

johnny wrote:its amazing the attention it gets think its a combination of both colour and actual car, glad i got this colour now.
Yeah, there's no way you could sneak in to Tesco's car park with that combination :D
johnny

Post by johnny »

ZephyR wrote:
johnny wrote:its amazing the attention it gets think its a combination of both colour and actual car, glad i got this colour now.
Yeah, there's no way you could sneak in to Tesco's car park with that combination :D
haha yeah theres no hiding with it.