My new Rising blue R-Line.

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Wazzaroc
I drive a: R-Line
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: 2.0TSI (180), Xenons, Rear view camera, Keyless entry, 90% tint, Badge deletion. Electric folding mirrors, Dynaudio. Vienna leather.
Mods: pressed plates and H@R lowering springs (35mm) Miltek exhaust

My new Rising blue R-Line.

Post by Wazzaroc »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
dHi,
My names Warren and I just want to show you my new baby!!
Ordered her near the end of June and I managed to pick her up on Monday :clap:
Decided she looked like a monster truck so off she went for H&R springs at AMD on the Wednesday's and wow. That's how she should look from the start in my opinion. :yes:
Also added the chrome exhaust tips that makes the back end look much neater. Thanks to Irvine for the recommendations on both!
No more plans just yet but MAYBE. Some spacers just to get that stance looking right.
Oh and I would love to find someone either in East London or Hitchin in Hertfordshire who could do some vagcom tweeks for some beer tokens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wazzaroc on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irvysan
In: Ultra Violet
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Re: My new Rising blue R-Line.

Post by Irvysan »

Looking fantastic mate! Need to fix the pics though as sideways and tiny!

Hope your happy mate nice motor ;)

Subscribed to your thread to watch the mods!

Fixed pics :

Sent from my phone
Last edited by Irvysan on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wazzaroc
Options: 2.0TSI (180), Xenons, Rear view camera, Keyless entry, 90% tint, Badge deletion. Electric folding mirrors, Dynaudio. Vienna leather.

Post by Wazzaroc »

Ah really? It shows full size and the right way up from here? Lol
Dazarooni
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by Dazarooni »

No wonder you can't stop smiling Wazza, it's a cracking looking car. Congrats! :clap:
Irvysan
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Post by Irvysan »

Wazzaroc wrote:Ah really? It shows full size and the right way up from here? Lol
This is what I'm seeing

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Dazarooni wrote:No wonder you can't stop smiling Wazza, it's a cracking looking car. Congrats! :clap:
Thanks daza. Hope that pictures are showing ok for you? Can't actually work out what I've done wrong.
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:
Wazzaroc wrote:Ah really? It shows full size and the right way up from here? Lol
This is what I'm seeing

a pet hate for everyone lol. Any idea how I can sort this?
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

It's because you added them as attachments and not inserted them into the post with direct links to the images. It makes them small and wrongly rotated.

Sent you a PM.

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:It's because you added them as attachments and not inserted them into the post with direct links to the images. It makes them small and wrongly rotated.

Sent you a PM.

Sent from my phone
Your a top man!!
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Edited my first reply to your post [emoji106]

Sent from my phone
Dazarooni
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by Dazarooni »

Pics sorted now, were at an angle on mine but all good now :)
Last edited by Dazarooni on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:Edited my first reply to your post [emoji106]

Sent from my phone
Your a legend!! Thanks very much Mr.
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Welcome :) I see you have xenon's too, nice ;) did you spec them?

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:Welcome :) I see you have xenon's too, nice ;) did you spec them?

Sent from my phone
Yeah as I've always wanted xenons, think they was just over £1000

Worth every penny tho. I actually love them. :banana:
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Yes great choice, did you get electric mirror's too? Has yours got the color mfd? The exhaust tips look spot on BTW and lowered is top notch.

Tip for you though, there are 2 tyre pressures listed on the fuel cap lid, go with the lower one which is listed as comfort in the handbook, the other is for economy which is 39psi but the ride is a little hard IMO.

I think the lower is 36 from memory.

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:Yes great choice, did you get electric mirror's too? Has yours got the color mfd? The exhaust tips look spot on BTW

Sent from my phone
I went a little crazy with the extras :clap:

I purchased the electric mirrors that I actually need to get into my garage so that's a blessing!
The keyless entry is amazing. Love that.
It does have the colour mdf, want to do the big speedo as it would be easier to look at I think.
Those tips fit perfect! (Thanks again for sharing) Glad I chose those instead of paying the dealers CRAZY price of £130+
Can't think if I had any others? Badge deletion was free.
The audio system is also spot on!! With the extra few pounds. Sounds epic
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:Yes great choice, did you get electric mirror's too? Has yours got the color mfd? The exhaust tips look spot on BTW and lowered is top notch.

Tip for you though, there are 2 tyre pressures listed on the fuel cap lid, go with the lower one which is listed as comfort in the handbook, the other is for economy which is 39psi but the ride is a little hard IMO.

I think the lower is 36 from memory.

Sent from my phone
Thanks for the tip will have a look on Saturday when she's going to get a good detailing.
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

I have the badge deletion too, just R line on the front grill and on the back with no other badges. You can add voice control with VCDS too which is a £150+vat option.

Have you tried the mirror dip function yet? It's very good for parking at pavements, not so good in car parks!

The TPMS button is in the glovebox which you should reset when you set the tyre pressure.

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Ahh didn't know about the voice option!! Need a vagcom friend I think.
Yeah I actually like the mirror dip. It's automatic isn't it? I've only reversed twice so can't be sure lol.
Thanks for all theses tips, if you was local I would be picking your brain 24/7 lol
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

It's auto if you have the switch on dip (8oclock) I just leave mine on 0 setting as if your parking next to another car you can't see nowt if it dips! Haha mate just ask on here there are plenty helpful people :)

Sent from my phone