My Pewter Rocco!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
urban0802
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Sat nav, pan roof, winter pack, full leather, black badges, debadged rear.

Re: My Pewter Rocco!

Post by urban0802 »

Haha cheers can u not see any trace of there being a wiper there
Phil
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Night Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Just the bung on the screen.
Phil
easyrider
In: Deep Black
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

nice to see you this weekend, here ya go, a nice big smile...

Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
Phil
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Lucky to still have my splitter after catching it on your driveway ;)
Phil
DAN180Y
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
Options: 18" MOMO Revenge alloys
VWR Springs
Stage 1 Remap
R side skirts
K&N Panel Filter
Front Splitter
20mm Spacers
Gloss Black VW Emblems
LED Interior Conversion

Post by DAN180Y »

philjay92 wrote:Lucky to still have my splitter after catching it on your driveway ;)
phil which splitter is that? i was looking at the one from HT autos on ebay cant tell if its the same as yours or not
Build Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Current: Scirocco 2.0 GT TSI
Previous: Golf mk5 1.4 TSI Match, Golf mk4 1.6SE
Phil

Post by Phil »

This is the one I have mate - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPLITTER-FRON ... 4aec379077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bit different to the HT auto splitter which is this one from memory

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Scirocco-M ... 485c17e252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phil
DAN180Y
VWR Springs
Stage 1 Remap
R side skirts
K&N Panel Filter
Front Splitter
20mm Spacers
Gloss Black VW Emblems
LED Interior Conversion

Post by DAN180Y »

philjay92 wrote:This is the one I have mate - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPLITTER-FRON ... 4aec379077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bit different to the HT auto splitter which is this one from memory

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Scirocco-M ... 485c17e252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OK cheers, now I bet you know the next question lol. Was it a straight fit or needed modified a bit?
Build Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phil

Post by Phil »

Haha I was half expecting.

When it turned up and I took it out of the box, I thought it looked very dull. Not the high gloss black I was expecting to match the other gloss black parts on the car, as did jojreynolds. Decided to get it out in the sun for the day and give it several coats of gloss black paint, and a couple of lacquer. Can pick these up from Halfords cheap.

Just follow the instructions, it may seem daunting but its so simple really, long strokes and don't spray in one place for to long. Leave to try for a day or so (moving inside over night)

Now fitting......... was expecting screw holes to match the bumpers. They didn't. I wasn't prepared to use their crappy glue and screws either so jojreynolds turn up with his rivot gun and we fitted the both in a day.

Phil
DAN180Y
VWR Springs
Stage 1 Remap
R side skirts
K&N Panel Filter
Front Splitter
20mm Spacers
Gloss Black VW Emblems
LED Interior Conversion

Post by DAN180Y »

ok cheers, i had the lcr one on my mk5 and i drilled that one so i probably will go for this one still, i have to change the honeycomb grill as a rabbit cracked it yesterday so i was thinking if its quick fit ill do it at the same time when the bumper is off (asssuming you have to take the bumper off to change the grill)
Phil

Re: My Pewter Rocco! FOR SALE

Post by Phil »

For Sale
Phil
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Re: My Pewter Rocco! - FOR SALE

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

What you replacing your roc with mate
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Phil

Post by Phil »

whiteDevil_170 wrote:What you replacing your roc with mate
An R :D
Phil
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

philjay92 wrote:

:grumpy: :grumpy:

Why is everybody getting an R and not me!!

Lol. Lucky git . What colour mate?
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
DAN180Y
VWR Springs
Stage 1 Remap
R side skirts
K&N Panel Filter
Front Splitter
20mm Spacers
Gloss Black VW Emblems
LED Interior Conversion

Post by DAN180Y »

philjay92 wrote:
PHEW , when i seen the for sale i thought you were going to make a mistake D: but if youre getting an R ill look forward to seeing which and what you do with it :yes:
Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Post by Irvysan »

Good luck, you should have this sold in no time. Thinking about an R myself ( looking at the golf though!! [emoji33] [emoji33])

Not likely as I don't have a spare 10k sitting around. I wish the Scirocco was available with the Same engine and drivetrain, maybe the mk4

Sent from my phone
DAN180Y
VWR Springs
Stage 1 Remap
R side skirts
K&N Panel Filter
Front Splitter
20mm Spacers
Gloss Black VW Emblems
LED Interior Conversion

Post by DAN180Y »

Irvysan wrote:Good luck, you should have this sold in no time. Thinking about an R myself ( looking at the golf though!! [emoji33] [emoji33])

Not likely as I don't have a spare 10k sitting around. I wish the Scirocco was available with the Same engine and drivetrain, maybe the mk4

Sent from my phone
i agree id absolutely love an R with 4wd irvy :yes:
Phil

Post by Phil »

An R with 4wd would be incredible - sadly the golfs just don't do it for me like the sciroccos do!
Phil
MissVW82
In: Pewter Grey
Options: Tuned 300hp,
intake & exhaust adaptation,
Lowered/KW kit,
Alloys,
Private Plate,
Debadged except black VW,
Winter pack,
Cruise,
Leather,
DAB,
Dynaudio sound system.

Post by MissVW82 »

Wow, looks smart.
Where's the meet?
Did you sell the car?
Psycho Kirky
In: Salsa Red
Options: MODS-
K&N Typhoon Induction kit
BCS Powervalve custom sport TBE
REVO Stage 2 remap
Airtec Stage 2 Intercooler
Forge diverter/recirculation valve
Sachs Performance clutch
'Heavy Set' silicone hoses
REVO Torque Mount Insert
Various detailing

Post by Psycho Kirky »

Ideal Scirocco for me would have R32 V6 engine with 4wd, now that would make me cream ;) perhaps put a turbo on there too :O

Sent Via tapatalk
Phil

Post by Phil »

MissVW82 wrote:Wow, looks smart.
Where's the meet?
Did you sell the car?
Not gone yet - need to sort her out and put on autotrader over the weekend :)
Phil