Sam's Roc

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Sam63
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather seats, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio Soundpack, Mats.
Mods : BCS non -resonated Sports System Cat Back exhaust, H & R Springs and ITG Maxogen CAI, APR Stage 1 & 19" Satin Anthracite BBS CH R's. - Now Sold

Sam's Roc

Post by Sam63 »

Couple of pics taken yesterday with first coat of Zymol Glasur

Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
With a: Manual box
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19967

Re: Sam's Roc

Post by Irvysan »

Looking good [emoji108]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
stanj028
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
Options: Winter Pack, that's about it really!

Post by stanj028 »

Sweet, what alloys are those?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Sam63
Options: Leather seats, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio Soundpack, Mats.
Mods : BCS non -resonated Sports System Cat Back exhaust, H & R Springs and ITG Maxogen CAI, APR Stage 1 & 19" Satin Anthracite BBS CH R's. - Now Sold

Post by Sam63 »

stanj028 wrote:Sweet, what alloys are those?

19" Satin Anthracite BBS CH R's -( ET 32 ) Look even better in the flesh if I say so myself. I will see if I can take a couple of pics with the wife D SLR camera to see if they turn out better than the iPad ones I posted.
They cost £1500 without tyres in case your interested.
stanj028
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
Options: Winter Pack, that's about it really!

Post by stanj028 »

Sam63 wrote:

19" Satin Anthracite BBS CH R's -( ET 32 ) Look even better in the flesh if I say so myself. I will see if I can take a couple of pics with the wife D SLR camera to see if they turn out better than the iPad ones I posted.
Thanks for the reply, they look decent from the iPad pics so will long await an image.

I have badly curbed one of my donningtons and like the look of these as an aftermarket upgrade!

Sam63

Post by Sam63 »

stanj028 wrote:
Sam63 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, they look decent from the iPad pics so will long await an image.

I have badly curbed one of my donningtons and like the look of these as an aftermarket upgrade!

Bought them from Wheelbase, excellent service no problems at all and well packaged. Bought tyres separately from oponeo as Wheelbase could not get anywhere near Oponeo's prices and saved around £200 buying tyres separately, VW dealer fitted tyres and alloys for £47.50.
Sam63

Post by Sam63 »

These taken with the d8igital camera first showing the wheels with offset 32

These pics look better than ipad pics I reckon, two coats of Zymol Glasur now. Must get some Crystal Rock and try it sometime.