balloon white R

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Nick Roc
I drive a: Scirocco R
With a: Manual box
Options: 20" TSW Portier wheels, rear parking sensors, electric folding door mirrors, dyna audio, leather. APR RSC TBE, APR FUEL PUMP, REVO STAGE 2+, EVOMS & Forge DV & Forge Short Shifter. Lambo Ballon White Custom Paint.

balloon white R

Post by Nick Roc »

Here is my Balloon White R
scott.taylor
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box

Re: balloon white R

Post by scott.taylor »

Where ?
BenBAC
In: Candy White

Post by BenBAC »

It has a cloaking device :-D
Nick Roc
Options: 20" TSW Portier wheels, rear parking sensors, electric folding door mirrors, dyna audio, leather. APR RSC TBE, APR FUEL PUMP, REVO STAGE 2+, EVOMS & Forge DV & Forge Short Shifter. Lambo Ballon White Custom Paint.

Post by Nick Roc »

Lol! Sorry guys I cant gets pics to upload!! It keeps saying file is to big!! Trust me the colour is awesome. I have been stopped many times with people saying that car looks wicked!! I will try and get pics uploaded.
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Sorry it took so long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Post by Cuprabob »

It is really nice, but not so sure it was worth the 2.5 year wait:-)

In all that time you could have come up with a better picture.....
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Cuprabob wrote:It is really nice, but not so sure it was worth the 2.5 year wait:-)

In all that time you could have come up with a better picture.....
You'll have to see it in person to appreciate it fully.
Din

Post by Din »

Cuprabob wrote:It is really nice, but not so sure it was worth the 2.5 year wait:-)
Maybe some investment into his internet speed would be a good idea..
James321
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Post by James321 »

This thread made me laugh, 2.5 years in the making and the only picture is a car half in the shade with what looks like black trim on the lower edge of the door?

Come on Nick, put some effort in, let's see this balloon in all it's glory.
RS5, Scirocco R. You can never have enough R's
Luke.08
In: Oryx White
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Post by Luke.08 »

I do love the white roccos. what exhaust have you got on there as i have never seen tips stick so far out on a rocco before :? dosnt look right?
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Luke.08 wrote:I do love the white roccos. what exhaust have you got on there as i have never seen tips stick so far out on a rocco before :? dosnt look right?
Its an APR TBE
Luke.08
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Post by Luke.08 »

i have the same exhaust. my tips are flush with the diffuser. you may want that looking at. looking good though :yes:
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

here is how my APR RSC sits. i had a problem with mine melting into the rear diffuser. so had it moved back slightly. so i would suggest you keep an eye on yours as yours is poking out way to much
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Luke.08 wrote:i have the same exhaust. my tips are flush with the diffuser. you may want that looking at. looking good though :yes:
It maybe the way the photo has been taken as they don't stick out to much but are definitely not flush with the diffuser. I had mine fitted from JKM Portsmouth and tbh I prefer the slight overhang as it gives it a meaner look.
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Luke.08 wrote:Image

here is how my APR RSC sits. i had a problem with mine melting into the rear diffuser. so had it moved back slightly. so i would suggest you keep an eye on yours as yours is poking out way to much
I have not had any issues with mine melting to diffuser Luke, have to say yours is looking good to.
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Another pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

Nick Roc wrote:Another pic
James321
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Post by James321 »

Oh that is a lovely colour!!

What's with the black trim on the door though, it destroys the lines of the car?
RS5, Scirocco R. You can never have enough R's
3t3p
In: Viper Green
Options: R-tech Stage 1, Forge Twin take,19'' Talladegas, Rear sensors, Heated leather, RNS510 Satnav + Dynaudio, Tinted glass, LED Interior lighting, Electric folding mirrors, Custom mats, CBI Xenons, Yellowstuff pads

Post by 3t3p »

this is hilarious over two years for the pic! i've never seen such a thing in any forum haha

what is baloon white is it custom?

looks nice, like the 370z white
Nick Roc

Post by Nick Roc »

James321 wrote:Oh that is a lovely colour!!

What's with the black trim on the door though, it destroys the lines of the car?
Thanks for the kind comment James. I decided to go with the gloss black trim as it needed something to break the colour up. Also it matches the wing mirrors and cup spoiler. At the end of the day everyone has different opinions and thoughts so can't please everyone. It works for me and everyone that's seen it in the metal.