My Roc has been born

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
lance38
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Opal Silver
With a: DSG box
Options: Sat Nav, Vienna leather, parking sensors, winter pack

My Roc has been born

Post by lance38 »

Hi Everyone

I ordered mine just over 6 weeks ago and I found out yesterday from the dealer that it was built this week! :clap: :clap: :clap: My Roc has been born!!! Now its a case of waiting for it to be shipped. Could be as soon as 2 weeks away :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In the words of the Pointer Sisters............................................. "I'm So Excited, and I just can't hide it"

Looks like I'll be joining the small band of Opal Silver owners on here very soon.
KEVINVW
In: Pewter Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: Winter Pack, Cruise Control, Dynamic Audio, Flat Tyre Indicator & Folding Mirrors (Yes with Mirror Down Option!)

Re: My Roc has been born

Post by KEVINVW »

Hi mine is due for build production week 19 which i think is next week. Reading this forum makes it seam an even longer wait ! Cant believe the lead time on these things, mind you it sounds like its worth the wait.
tjanum
In: Candy White
Options: (in Denmark)
18" Interlagos, ACC, RNS 510 Navi+Dynaudio, Rear tinted windows, Multifunction leather steering wheel, 2Zone electronic climate control, Carpet mats, Flat tyre indicator, Parking sencors, Electrically foldable door mirrors, Bluetooth Preminum, Xenon (range adjustable), Rain sensor, auto-dimming rear view mirror, coming/leaving home lighting function, Alarm with interior protection, Media-In, Catch up/Alcantara upholstery

Post by tjanum »

Supposedly my Roc should have been born this week too, though I haven't got it confirmed by the dealer. I placed my order on it on April 1st, and I had the choice between 2009 model with production week 19 or 2010 model with production week 39 :eek: . I couldn't be happier about my choice on the 2009 model, because the wait is already driving me crazy :p ....and besides I don't particularly fancy the 2010 model steering wheel.

Hopefully we'll have our Roc within the next few weeks :clap: . However, I'm having the back seats taken out, so I might have a longer wait than you :grumpy: .....

Good luck....
skippy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Sat Nav, Leather, electric fold in mirrors, Dynaudio upgrade.

Now sold, but what a fantastic car!

Post by skippy »

tjanum - Why are you having the rear seats removed? :rolleyes:
tjanum wrote:Supposedly my Roc should have been born this week too, though I haven't got it confirmed by the dealer. I placed my order on it on April 1st, and I had the choice between 2009 model with production week 19 or 2010 model with production week 39 :eek: . I couldn't be happier about my choice on the 2009 model, because the wait is already driving me crazy :p ....and besides I don't particularly fancy the 2010 model steering wheel.

Hopefully we'll have our Roc within the next few weeks :clap: . However, I'm having the back seats taken out, so I might have a longer wait than you :grumpy: .....

Good luck....
class
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
Options: Rear parking sensors, premium mats, electric folding door mirrors, parking sensors, panoramic sunroof, winter pack and sound pack.

Post by class »

lance38 wrote: In the words of the Pointer Sisters............................................. "I'm So Excited, and I just can't hide it"
In that case then, when you pick it up hopefully you won't be about to lose control as you won't like it...
tjanum
Options: (in Denmark)
18" Interlagos, ACC, RNS 510 Navi+Dynaudio, Rear tinted windows, Multifunction leather steering wheel, 2Zone electronic climate control, Carpet mats, Flat tyre indicator, Parking sencors, Electrically foldable door mirrors, Bluetooth Preminum, Xenon (range adjustable), Rain sensor, auto-dimming rear view mirror, coming/leaving home lighting function, Alarm with interior protection, Media-In, Catch up/Alcantara upholstery

Post by tjanum »

skippy wrote:tjanum - Why are you having the rear seats removed? :rolleyes:
Due to stupid Danish tax laws....it saves me £30K in tax.