Lukes scirocco R

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Luke.08
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Oryx White
With a: DSG box
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Re: Rav3n the R

Post by Luke.08 »

Here are some pictures that were taken this weekend. i have new Team Dynamics pro race 1.3 19" wheels that i bought and fitted this week so i thought i would show them off

I hope you all like them. I have some other new additions to show you all tomorrow so stay tuned
easyrider
In: Deep Black
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

transformation to full-on racing spec almost complete, eh?! those wheels def make it a lot more intimidating, too - if that was possible! love it.
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
Luke.08
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Post by Luke.08 »

tmull3tt wrote:What time did you run down the strip?

Have only just seen this lol. My fastest time wasa 14.06. Not bad i thought as it was my first time down a strip. And with a full tank of fuel lol
Bowser
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
Options: Milltek Non Res exhaust
VWR lowering springs
Neuspeed P-Flo
APR stage 1
Pressed metal plates

Re: Lukes R

Post by Bowser »

Very nice, tasteful mods. I have the VWR springs too and love them. Very nice looking car, love the black on black look
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Thanks bowser the wheels arnt actually black though. They are anthracite
mazzie_baby
In: Rising Blue

Post by mazzie_baby »

Looking good Luke! [emoji106]
@mazzie_baby

Follow Dolly's build thread here.... http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=19772" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Here is a few pictures from a recent meet up. taken by my good friend Easyrider :yes: :D

easyrider
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

L O V E L Y C A R
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tmull3tt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
With a: Manual box
Options: Truffel Heated Leather, RNS 510, 6000K HID, 3inch Cat Back, Forge Air Intake, Forge Oil Catch Can, Airlift Slam Series Air Ride. Carbon Skinned Badges and Interior. Murdered out Rocco

The Roc-lo

Post by tmull3tt »

Luke.08 wrote:
tmull3tt wrote:What time did you run down the strip?

Have only just seen this lol. My fastest time wasa 14.06. Not bad i thought as it was my first time down a strip. And with a full tank of fuel lol
Not bad, I got a 2.0tsi with a remap and I ran a 13.9 seconds at 103mph
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Had it remaped to stage 2 on friday and had the ARP RSC turboback fitted all I can say is that it is now a beast of a car. Pictures of new exhaust to follow soon
Lamby
In: Night Blue

Post by Lamby »

bruv i want you exhausts .
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

Sold them already dude sorry
VW Steve
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by VW Steve »

Exhaust tail pipes could use some metal polish !!!.
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

I Have a new exhaust now. Didnt clean old one due to new one going on. I clean the whole car and exhaust every week
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

So as promised here are a few pictures of my new exhaust

This is the APR Rsc full turboback. the noise it makes is like nothing else I have ever heard. And other people have said the same thing. Completly changes the car. Hard to describe the noise other than loud and brutal. Yet doesn't drone at all. I will upload a sound file later on for you all to hear. The farts are now so loud you can hear them from streets away. At high revs and high speed they more crack than fart. Its so addictive lol. Enjoy the pictures guys and Keep an eye out for the sound file
Lewis Miller
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125

Post by Lewis Miller »

Very nice!
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

quick note after hearing luke's new exhaust - probably best to wear headphones when you hear the sound file. best office annoyer yet.
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

https://soundcloud.com/luke-08/03-lukes ... t-overtake" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so heres a sound clip that me and Easyrider recorded of my new exhaust
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

... and that was recorded from inside my moving r with one window open. no need for mirrors when you're around, luke...
Mltyson89
Options: Sat nav, phone prep & iPod connection, Decatane led tail lights, VW cup spoiler, Black badges, rotiform 19's, Scorpion decat exhaust, Forge twin cooler, induction, blow off valve, APRacing brakes, Sasch clutch upgrade, MSS Lowering Kit, Wavetec LSD, Loba HPFP & stage 2+ Revo Software.

Post by Mltyson89 »

Be good to get ours in a pic together in Nov looking mean!