Post a pic of your car

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Marcel333
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Opal Silver
With a: Manual box
Options: Multi function steering wheel, leather interior, seat heaters, cruise control

Re: Post a pic of your car

Post by Marcel333 »

uklee wrote:Whilst we were on holiday in France , i came across this interesting bridge that seemed to just 'stop' at the edge of the road than runs alongside the river Loire .

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@47.61136 ... PZYxXQ!2e0

Intrigued , i wanted to find the other 'end' to see if we could go and explore ! . With a bit of help from the satnav i managed to find a place we could get access to it.
After parking the car up - it struck me as a great scene to take a few snaps with the car :)

We managed to walk alongside the arches until an embankment where we could climb up and get to the top , Me and my nipper then walked the viaduct right to the end enjoying a great unspoilt view across the Loire Valley. It turns out that this was once a railway but the bridge crossing the river was bombed by the Luftwaffe during WW2 , and this section of viaduct over the flood plain ( about 1 mile long) is all that remains of the old railway. On google earth , you can still see the remains of the pontoons in the river bed that once carried the bridge across. Anyway - it's a great backdrop for a few arty pics of our favorite car if you can get the perspective right . This pic was taken with my mobile phone - but it's not bad considering :yes: . I used the snapseed app to edit the photo and used the 'drama' filter in both weak (above) and strong (below) modes to achieve the effects in the pics

Please excuse the roofbars !

Lee
I am totally speechless, Lee. What an amazing scene. The car fits in perfectly. Hope it was a good trip?
Rock out with your Rocc out ;)
Dast1g
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Candy White

Post by Dast1g »

YyB wrote:Yes, they are.
Can you send me a link to where you purchased your dectane tail lights ? And wether they are smoke or not ?
Thanks
Instagram @dast1g :nod :nod: :nod:
feeney
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box

Post by feeney »

uklee wrote:Whilst we were on holiday in France , i came across this interesting bridge that seemed to just 'stop' at the edge of the road than runs alongside the river Loire .

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@47.61136 ... PZYxXQ!2e0

Intrigued , i wanted to find the other 'end' to see if we could go and explore ! . With a bit of help from the satnav i managed to find a place we could get access to it.
After parking the car up - it struck me as a great scene to take a few snaps with the car :)

We managed to walk alongside the arches until an embankment where we could climb up and get to the top , Me and my nipper then walked the viaduct right to the end enjoying a great unspoilt view across the Loire Valley. It turns out that this was once a railway but the bridge crossing the river was bombed by the Luftwaffe during WW2 , and this section of viaduct over the flood plain ( about 1 mile long) is all that remains of the old railway. On google earth , you can still see the remains of the pontoons in the river bed that once carried the bridge across. Anyway - it's a great backdrop for a few arty pics of our favorite car if you can get the perspective right . This pic was taken with my mobile phone - but it's not bad considering :yes: . I used the snapseed app to edit the photo and used the 'drama' filter in both weak (above) and strong (below) modes to achieve the effects in the pics

Please excuse the roofbars !

Lee
Sick photo this man :yes: What are those roof bars im going to have to get myself some? cheers
TranceTrouble
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
Options: Driving a 2.0 TSI 200PK HighLine Scirocco from 2009, Full Leather, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Climate Control, RNS510, Bluetooth, Cruise Control,

Post by TranceTrouble »

new alloys installed yesterday. going to use my 18" interlagos for the winter.

car needs a proper cleaning but weather isnt working with me. :grumpy:

uklee
I drive a: GTS TDI
Options: 14MY GTS TDi 177 RNS510 DAB with Dynaudio ,Parking sensors, 90% tint, Bi-Xenons, Full colour MFC, Winter Pack. MODS- De-Striped ,Reverse Camera Kit ,Power-fold Mirrors, Smokers pack ,Cruise Control, VW Cup spoiler ,VAG-COM tweeks ,LED interior light kit ,MSS Streets suspension kit ,12mm spacers

Post by uklee »

Marcel333 wrote:I am totally speechless, Lee. What an amazing scene. The car fits in perfectly. Hope it was a good trip?
Thanks Marcel , and yes we all had a brilliant time. That part of France is packed with fantastic Chateau's , beautiful countryside , lovely people and great restaurants / bars.
In real life that disused viaduct is really striking - i just wish i had a decent camera with me , and that i'd given the car a polish !. Deffo my favorite pic of the car though :nod:

feeney wrote:Sick photo this man :yes: What are those roof bars im going to have to get myself some? cheers
Thanks feeney , they're genuine VW accessory roof bars (Part# 1K8071126) . The VW RRP is £360 :eyepop: - but i got mine (used) from a guy on ebay for a bit over £100. The bars are pretty fat , and the clamps that came with the roofbox wouldn't go around them - so i just used some 60mm exhaust clamps (£5.99 for 5) and these worked a treat ;)

Lee
skippy
Options: Sat Nav, Leather, electric fold in mirrors, Dynaudio upgrade.

Now sold, but what a fantastic car!

Post by skippy »

Great photo Lee, what a superb spot, considering that was with your phone as well. Great driving in France, out in the countryside at least it is so much more enjoyable than over here. :yes:
the Law
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Oryx White
Options: PDC , leather , RCD-510

Post by the Law »

hey guys heres mine :)

2TSI,DSG,modded
Marcel333
Options: Multi function steering wheel, leather interior, seat heaters, cruise control

Post by Marcel333 »

Nice man :) I'm also in the GP. :D
selleym
Options: Mirror Pack

Mods:
Bonnet Struts
Metal Pedals

Post by selleym »

All clean! :clap:
whiteDevil_170
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

selleym wrote:Image

All clean! :clap:
Hate you ;)
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
BoNoM
Options: -Sport & Style-
Lugano 19"
R Side Skirts
Catback InoxCar
EIBACH -25/-20
Spacers +16/+12
Blow Off Forge
S1 Digiservices 200ch/287N.m
R Front Bumper

-Project-
Xenon Facelift
R32 Back

Post by BoNoM »

My Black Sport&Style
the Law
In: Oryx White
Options: PDC , leather , RCD-510

Post by the Law »

Marcel333 wrote:Nice man :) I'm also in the GP. :D
ah awesome where abouts in jozi u
2TSI,DSG,modded
Marcel333

Post by Marcel333 »

I'm in PTA :)
Marcel333

Post by Marcel333 »

ImageImage after a proper wash and polish :D
eddie_gordo
In: Rising Blue

Post by eddie_gordo »

Yesterday, when my baby went for rotating tyres and wheel alignment:

picano
I drive a: R-Line
Options: R line.

Post by picano »

My R line

Marcel333

Post by Marcel333 »

picano wrote:My R line

Looks mean, bud. [emoji106]
richie2
In: Viper Green

Post by richie2 »

looking good very nice
YyB
Options: Powered by Siemoneit

Post by YyB »

Nick vr6
In: Night Blue

Post by Nick vr6 »

http://s119.photobucket.com/user/nickvr ... 2.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]Image[/URL]
61 plate 2.0 TSI GT Rocco, 95 plate 2.9 VR6 Corrado