New Scirocco in Bergen/Norway

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Jorgen
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: DCC, Xenon, RCD 510, Dynaudio, Media-in, Sunroof, Bluetooth Phone, Winterpack, Cruise, Flat Tyre Indicator, Park Sensors, Mats, Smokers pack, upgraded with Premium Sills, Milltek resonated and lowered 35mm H&R.

New Scirocco in Bergen/Norway

Post by Jorgen »

In about 2 hours the Scirocco will be mine at last :) :) :)
I placed my order 10. september last year, so the wait has been long.. 219 days to be exact :)

Will post some pictures during the weekend.
peterowl
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
With a: Manual box
Options: 18" Interlagos Wheels, Carpet Mats, Cruise Control, Front Fog Lights, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Parking Sensors, Tinted Windows, Winter Pack, Dynaudio. Mods: Debadged, Colour-coded vw badges, metal pedals, premium door sills

Re: New Scirocco in Bergen/Norway

Post by peterowl »

That's one hell of a wait! You'll enjoy it all the more after waiting for that long though, I'm sure.

I have your profile picture as my desktop background by the way!
alex

Post by alex »

Jorgen wrote:In about 2 hours the Scirocco will be mine at last :) :) :)
I placed my order 10. september last year, so the wait has been long.. 219 days to be exact :)

Will post some pictures during the weekend.
Jesus, why such a long wait? A guy from Oslo who recently ordered was told that he would get it in June (that's about 3 months).
Jorgen
Options: DCC, Xenon, RCD 510, Dynaudio, Media-in, Sunroof, Bluetooth Phone, Winterpack, Cruise, Flat Tyre Indicator, Park Sensors, Mats, Smokers pack, upgraded with Premium Sills, Milltek resonated and lowered 35mm H&R.

Post by Jorgen »

peterowl wrote:That's one hell of a wait! You'll enjoy it all the more after waiting for that long though, I'm sure.

I have your profile picture as my desktop background by the way!
Yes, the car is awesome :D The day was perfect, bright and sunny:)
I think the picture is quite cool, official photoshopped VW image :)
Jorgen

Post by Jorgen »

alex wrote:Jesus, why such a long wait? A guy from Oslo who recently ordered was told that he would get it in June (that's about 3 months).
First delivery problems with Bi-Xenons, when that was ok they ran out of sunroofs - and as if that wasn't enough the factory was down for 2 months :( The shipping was also slower than expected, it took almost 6 weeks (and I can assure you that was the longest wait :) ).
Tallguy

Post by Tallguy »

Out of interest, how much does a Scirocco cost in Norway? The 2.0 TSI GT costs £21340 on the road here in the UK including taxes? I was in Norway last year and noticed how expensive new cars are.
Jorgen

Post by Jorgen »

Tallguy wrote:Out of interest, how much does a Scirocco cost in Norway? The 2.0 TSI GT costs £21340 on the road here in the UK including taxes? I was in Norway last year and noticed how expensive new cars are.
With my specs it will be about £48.000, you pay £10.000 extra for 2.0TSi vs 1.4TSi :eyepop: :eyepop:
alex

Post by alex »

Mind you, Norwegians earns by average 1.5x more than Brits. The tax penalties for bigger engines in Norway are completely ludicrous though. A Focus RS is like 70k GBP.

Anyway!

:photo: :photo: :photo:
Jorgen

Post by Jorgen »

The pics don't give justice, as I'm a rather poor photographer :) Will post some pictures of interior later.